MD Golf

devonlad

Club Champion
Visit site
Not sure if I am behind the times but have MD Golf folded? Trying to get my hands on a wedge and getting no answer from the head office?

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Might be some on ebay.

My brother knows a liquidator who had all the md gear. Was told he could take what ever he wanted.full lock up of the stuff. He said he didnt need anything so took nothing. I could have throttled him. Lol.

I can ask if he knows where it went.

Coffey

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Have you tried contacting them on facebook? They have posted a few times in April- Unless they folded very recently?

dankiz

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Unless I am mistaken, MD have released a new range, reviews on TG! Their main stockist is Golf Nation

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
If they have gone under, it's a huge shame. I'm in Belek,Turkey at the moment with a hired set of MDs purely because my favourite club back home is MD 24* hybrid. With a full set of MDs (well 12 clubs) I had my best score ever on the Faldo. I'll buy the remaining stock.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
I hear lots of people saying how good & under rated Benross & MD are,but when buying/testing new gear how many actually put them up against the likes of Ping & Taylormade?
Like most things brand appeal plays a massive part.
And let's be honest Golf can be very snobbish.

shewy

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
As you can see from my sig big Benross fan, the driver out performed the M2 and Epic for me. Thinking of putting in some RIp speed 10 irons also as was very very impressed with them.

Mdgolf

Visit site
If they have gone under, it's a huge shame. I'm in Belek,Turkey at the moment with a hired set of MDs purely because my favourite club back home is MD 24* hybrid. With a full set of MDs (well 12 clubs) I had my best score ever on the Faldo. I'll buy the remaining stock.
You can get at www.mdgolf.co.uk we are most certainly still in business