• ZZ Top

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Fromtherough

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Shaving is one of life’s chores, especially with the speed my facial hair grows, so I tend to do it very infrequently. At the minute I have a semi-maintained full beard, but even if I shave it’s only with beard trimmers to stubble. Then it grows back over 3-5 days. Can’t remember the last time I had a proper shave.

In saying that, as a teenager in the mid 90’s, being able to cultivate huge sideburns was great.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'm not the hairiest if people, and having been knocked off my bike as a young lad and face diving into the gutter I have areas on one side of my face that never grow anything as a result. I therefore stay clean shaven nearly all year round, possibly bar 2 weeks at Xmas when I leave it for a laugh to see how bad I might look after that time.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I shave infrequently....its, as said above, a chore.
I'll leave it 3-4 weeks unti, it starts itching or I feel I'm in danger of finding new forms of life in it and then it comes off....rinse and repeat.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Clean shaven, though I dabbled with all sorts in the past but never lasted more than a few months.

I have always wanted to have a handlebar mustache, Jimmy Edwards style or maybe Windsor Davis maybe, but alas my upper lip is sparse compared to the rest.

phillarrow

Visit site
Brian Blessed - completely normal.
View attachment 41072

Oh! In that case I've voted wrong! I have a full beard but I didn't know which one that was so voted for a trimmed box because that seemed to fit into the pattern.

I've had a beard is one kind of another for about 20 years - Movember aside. I'd like to say there's a fashion reason for this but it's mainly laziness and the fact that I get shaving rash if I shave.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I shave once a week (wet shave) as anymore than that and my skin gets irritated. Fortunately I don't take after my dad and so I don't grow to thick a beard in a week so it looks relatively tidy. My old man could shave and have a five o'clock shadow by the time he got downstairs. He was in hospital for several weeks once and came out looking like a castaway with a massive and scraggy beard

Carlwm

Visit site
Had a small chin wig ever since I was able to grow one, in a forlorn attempt to disguise the fact that I don't have much of an actual chin.

arnieboy

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
In my yoof, long hair, beard and tache, now clean shaven although as I have recently retired I could go two or three days between shaves.

D

Deleted member 29109

I can’t remember the last time I was clean shaven. Life is too short for shaving every day or beard grooming.

I just shave with the clippers every few weeks when the beard starts to get itchy