LUGC Collinge Trophy. Chorley GC

Qwerty

Tour Winner
Visit site
There's a Lancashire Union of Golf clubs Competition at Chorley GC on Wed' 7th may £18pp Medal.
The top 3 nett scores qualify for a LUGC final at Royal Lytham on 9/9/14.
Only thing is.. its only open to LUGC members which is £20( you do get a tie though, and other benefits;))

Theres only a handful of teetimes left, with 3 at 15:28 and 1 in the group before.
Im looking to give it shot, especially with the chance of a round at Royal Lytham.
Ive also noticed Theres 10 Lee Park Members on the Start Sheet, I don't know if the Lads on here Know them??

Details. http://www.lancashiregolf.org/opens?compid=303

Last edited:

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
There's a Lancashire Union of Golf clubs Competition at Chorley GC on Wed' 7th may £18pp Medal.
The top 3 nett scores qualify for a LUGC final at Royal Lytham on 9/9/14.
Only thing is.. its only open to LUGC members which is £20( you do get a tie though, and other benefits;))

Theres only a handful of teetimes left, with 3 at 15:28 and 1 in the group before.
Im looking to give it shot, especially with the chance of a round at Royal Lytham.
Ive also noticed Theres 10 Lee Park Members on the Start Sheet, I don't know if the Lads on here Know them??

Details. http://www.lancashiregolf.org/opens?compid=303

I looked a this as well Dave. Its pinned up in the clubhouse at Bolton.

Was chatting with a bloke at the Davyhulme presentation Friday night as well about the county card he said you can get discount all over the country with it now. He played Wallasey for £30 off it.

Qwerty

Tour Winner
Visit site
I looked a this as well Dave. Its pinned up in the clubhouse at Bolton.

Was chatting with a bloke at the Davyhulme presentation Friday night as well about the county card he said you can get discount all over the country with it now. He played Wallasey for £30 off it.

Im not sure if when you become a LUGC member you automatically get a County Card, I think you have to buy that separately.

It looks like Theres also 3 other qualifiers for the final at Lytham. They're at Childwall, Huyton & Prescot and Preston. If its only 3 from each I'm not sure where the rest if the field is coming from. Unless Theres only 12 in the final.

Sounds like a pain signing up but I'm up for it, Give us a shout if you fancy it Scott, Theres some stables next door where we can leave our Horses :thup:

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Im not sure if when you become a LUGC member you automatically get a County Card, I think you have to buy that separately.

It looks like Theres also 3 other qualifiers for the final at Lytham. They're at Childwall, Huyton & Prescot and Preston. If its only 3 from each I'm not sure where the rest if the field is coming from. Unless Theres only 12 in the final.

Sounds like a pain signing up but I'm up for it, Give us a shout if you fancy it Scott, Theres some stables next door where we can leave our Horses :thup:

The only thing putting me off Is that signing up crap all for one round! Cant make any of the others due to time etc.

Qwerty

Tour Winner
Visit site
The only thing putting me off Is that signing up crap all for one round! Cant make any of the others due to time etc.

I know what you mean mate, it does sound like a pain & its not like we can't get a game there any other time. I might just see how I'm playing closer the time and see if Theres still times available, Chew it over though and if you do fancy it just let me know:thup::thup: