Love Island

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
As a married and mortgaged man in the 40+ category, I understand that I am not a target audience for Love Island. The morning drive time Capital radio keep talking about it, so i finally found it while sofa surfing last night.
What an absolutely shallow & skin show it is. The fakeness puts Wrestling into second place.

To think that young teens and 13+ watch this show and are inspired by it, makes me wonder about the general IQ these days.

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
As a married and mortgaged man in the 40+ category, I understand that I am not a target audience for Love Island. The morning drive time Capital radio keep talking about it, so i finally found it while sofa surfing last night.
What an absolutely shallow & skin show it is. The fakeness puts Wrestling into second place.

To think that young teens and 13+ watch this show and are inspired by it, makes me wonder about the general IQ these days.

Not only are they inspired by it, they are influenced by it. Narcissism is on the rise.

D

Deleted member 15344

As you say - you are not the target audience and since we were teens the world has changed for people of these ages and what influences them - the world of social media and indeed reality has made a different world

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Programs like this are a joke.
Unfortunately a lot of airheads will watch this and take what they will from this 'pervy' T.V.!
Actually overheard 2 girls ( maybe 14/15/16? ) in LIDL earlier discussing who they would like to be (and be with) from this trash prog
You should have heard them going on about what they'd wear ( or not ) and what they'd like to get up to!!
Sounds a bit pervy listening in, but honestly they were behind me in the queue, but was worth hearing just to see the look on the old dears face waiting behind them-total WTF/what is the world coming to face!!
:eek::rolleyes: