Looking for your help before 7pm this evening...

JPH

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Used the callaways when I had my five day residential golf course , they gave me a full set of razr x's to use for five days . Didn't want to give em back as they were lovely to hit an must have been forgiving cos I was quite accurate with them

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Too late for the 7.00pm deadline but I would have held off, found somewhere with an outdoor range and tried them all in daylight so you can see the ball flight and distance rather than relying on a launch monitor (especially an AG one).

DaveyG

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
The results are in...

Tried every club in Birmingham I think.

How wrong was I with the Burners... Way way too high.

Pings were good and made it. To the final too but just didn't have the right feel!

Mizuno 800's, Yonex, Can't remember the other 3 but I am nakered after that.

The winner was Callaway X 22's. Reg shafts 1inch longer. Fatter grips and 1.5 degree upright.

Had a gorgeous flight

Look good, feel great... Very happy buyer...

Thanks for everyone who commented. Looking forward to midweek :)

Oh and it was all tried out on a well lit range. Wasn't going on any arcade machine!

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
happy days Dave. You probably need a rest after hitting all them

I am feeling the love for all things callaway at the mo so they get my approval (as if that means anything haha) :cheers:

A

Alex1975

Great stuff, the Callaway X16-22 are all a bit cult in the GI section, I lusted after them myself for a while. Enjoy!

DAVEYBOY

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
I love my Burners and I had high ball flight until I had a few lessons. Hit them great ever since.

Enjoy the new clubs mate 👍