11. Grumps
12. GCD
13. Granters

Good stuff. Keep em coming guys!       :cool: :cool: :cool:

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Hello all,

Dont want to promise but I am staying near Anstruther (Fife)that week on hols (half term) The mrs. is allowing me at least 2 games whilst up there. I'm going to try to get on the Old course as a single golfer for one round, but I may be interested.

Again dont want to promise, but if you needed a 20th body, I may be a defo.

I'll look in again nearer the time.

Sounds fun.

granters

Q-School Graduate
www.theirvinegolfclub.co.uk
Hello all,

I may be a defo.

You must be married too.

"There is a possibility that i may or may not provisionally have permission to ask about the possible possibleness of perhaps having a chance of a game of golf in 3 months time.

Maybe"

(he stated willfully to the forum while the wife wasn't looking)

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
You are correct, sir.I am married.

However, 2-3 games of golf in a one week holiday with the Mrs I think is quite good.

I think it is me who wears the trews,albeit John Daly sized and themed trews!!!

T

thecraw

Just take Euan's name out and put

"injured"

instead that way you'll save the agro of him being a F.T.T.

:D

T

thecraw

Sorry Del, I'm early shift and can't get the day off as the gaffer plus A.N.Other are already off.

Boabies!

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
*Original post edited to change proposed date from 9th October to either 23rd or 30th October*

Had a text conversation with thecraw this morning, following the Millport trip yesterday, and the suggestion of an 'East Coast' forum meet came up.

Have done a little research since and Longniddry (normally £70 for a weekend round) would do us a deal at £40 a head if we can get at least 20 bodies along.

I appreciate that the proposed Spey Valley trip will happen before this one, but I thought it would be nice to organise something as a bit of a season closer for the Scottish regulars!

Anyone fancy this??

Cheers guys.
Hello DellB,

Is this meet still on (no posts since August), as may be interested. Please advise then will post, as if there is anyone else travelling from Fife, I may be interested.

I am on hols in St.Monans near Crail so if I can share petrol, may come down, as it is about 1 1/2 hours away.

Liverbirdie.

DelB

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Is this meet still on (no posts since August)

Hi mate.

Not sure, to be honest. It's all gone a bit quiet. My go-between has dropped off the radar, we weren't at quite enough bodies to get the cheaper rate and I've not spoken with the course directly in recent times either. Leave it with me and I'll see if it can be resurrected.