London Golfers

Londongolfer

Visit site
Ruxley driving range has reopened and the course is now a 9 holer!
Thanks for the intel! I've updated the site accordingly (and also please do leave reviews of the courses if you're familiar with them - would very much welcome them). I'll aslo add Bushey Park Driving Range

Canary Kid

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I believe that Selsdon Estate (at the Selsdon Park Hotel) in Croydon has closed. I played it in December and the guy in the pro shop said that it was closing on 31 December, following the purchase of the hotel by another company, and he was unsure that it would ever reopen. The website is still running, but clicking the “book now” button returns a 404 error.

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
If you do decide to stretch it to around the M25, then Westerham (18 hole, 9 hole, small range) and Pedham (same, but bigger range) would be worth including. You can see the M25 from both of them!
Former is a cab from Sevenoaks or Oxted stations, latter a cab from Orpington or St. Mary's Cray stations.

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
If you do decide to stretch it to around the M25, then Westerham (18 hole, 9 hole, small range) and Pedham (same, but bigger range) would be worth including. You can see the M25 from both of them!
Former is a cab from Sevenoaks or Oxted stations, latter a cab from Orpington or St. Mary's Cray stations.
I wouldn't have thought either St Mary Cray, or Orpington stations are useful for Pedham Place. Swanley station is much, much closer .

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
I wouldn't have thought either St Mary Cray, or Orpington stations are useful for Pedham Place. Swanley station is much, much closer .
I would think trains are far more frequent from Orpington, but I confess I completely forgot about Swanley station! Good point.

Last edited:

Londongolfer

Visit site
Looking to expand the site over the summer. If anyone has any pictures they want to post please send them my way and I'll put them up for the relevant course (contact@londongolfcourses.com). Also would be greatly appreciated if anyone wantst to leave reviews for any courses that they're familiar with. I've also already started adding some courses outside the M25 (e.g., Swinley, Centurion, etc.) and if there are specific ones you want me to add, I'll prioritise them.

Thanks so much to everyone here for the ongoing support as I build londongolfcourses.com!