Lesson with driver today

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
After some pretty poor games where the driver misbehaved I saw my coach today and we worked hard on connection, dropping the club more on the inside and releasing to a better, more extended finish with the club head not staying open through impact

I decided to post stills from the video at the different positions. Any comments (bear in mind I'm an immobile old codger).

image.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Looks good Chris. I would like to see a slightly straighter left arm in picture 2.

But not bad for 'an immobile old codger'......:D

Cheers Matty, you're right about pic 2 but I think I've always slightly bent it at the top but it does straighten on pic 3. Nice to see you're still around and it would be great to see you at a forum meet

Mattyboy

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Cheers Matty, you're right about pic 2 but I think I've always slightly bent it at the top but it does straighten on pic 3. Nice to see you're still around and it would be great to see you at a forum meet

More of a lurker on here these days Chris, but post every now and then. But just recently I have got my mojo back for the game. Left the Palace as I wasn't playing enough (and it beat me up regularly!). Joined Coulsdon Court (easier to play but a tough SSS) in March on a pay & play basis and now am playing most weeks!

Would be great to have a game some time. Are you still going to see the mighty CPFC? Did you see the picture of me and my boy on the 'members wanted' advert? http://www.cpfc.co.uk/fans/membership/ That's me in the white cap (a ping cap of course!) :thup:

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
More of a lurker on here these days Chris, but post every now and then. But just recently I have got my mojo back for the game. Left the Palace as I wasn't playing enough (and it beat me up regularly!). Joined Coulsdon Court (easier to play but a tough SSS) in March on a pay & play basis and now am playing most weeks!

Would be great to have a game some time. Are you still going to see the mighty CPFC? Did you see the picture of me and my boy on the 'members wanted' advert? http://www.cpfc.co.uk/fans/membership/ That's me in the white cap (a ping cap of course!) :thup:

I didn't renew my season ticket in year 2 as its a fair stomp up there and it was impacting on my golf time as well as the fact that I sort of retired. I didn't see the advert but it's a great pic of a great goal and match win! I'd love a game some time we really should sort one - well, if this swing works!!