Lee Westwood...

Eagle2

Visit site
Does Lee use my excuse of... must have been getting mentally tired on the back ;-)

Would be great and disheartening to see a pro do that round your home course!

Reactions: Zig

Grant85

Head Pro
Visit site
I'd love to follow a pro round my course.

There's certainly enough holes where driver would be bold that could make it interesting. And obviously a decent breeze would help.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I presume that score came with no practice round either.

Love the names of some of the holes. Probably gives an idea of why only a par on a 304 yard par 4 (10th)

D

Deleted member 16999

I presume that score came with no practice round either.

Love the names of some of the holes. Probably gives an idea of why only a par on a 304 yard par 4 (10th)
Their Website has a flyover of every course narrated by Peter Alliss, interesting watch, “Lagoon” will be bone dry at the moment, and is marked to the right of the fairway with red stakes.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Poor effort off the yellows. :D:LOL:

Definitely a game of two halves and no idea if the back nine is considerably harder than the front or more blind shots (so may have been unsure of line/clubbing) but great to see these pros rock up and play these place. Peter O'Malley (ex Aussie tour pro and now on ET Seniors) is a good friend of a past captain and often has a round in the summer (not this year though) and although I've not had the pleasure, I've definitely enjoyed a few beers on the patio and spent several hours listening to his tales of the tour. Brett Rumford is another who's regularly used the club for practice in the past.

Golfnut1957

Visit site
I remember playing Seaton on one particular occassion. It was a few years ago. We played between Christmas and New Year, it was freezing cold and the gale was in our faces all the way out ,all we could think about was turning around and the relief of getting the wind on our backs.
Unfortunately it wasn't quite the relief we had anticipated. At the turn it started raining, horrendous monsoon stuff, even with waterproof we were wet through to our under crackers and I've hated Seaton ever since.