Latest push trolley opinions please.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
To Clicgear users - how good is the umbrella holder..?

As good if not better than any other manufacturers, particularly if you use the ClicGear umbrella, as the collar of the umbrella handle is perfectly sized for the holder so it won't flop about in the holder like many others do. The whole range really seems to have been designed by someone who actually plays golf and therefore appreciates the issues involved.

Blue in Munich

Visit site
I have found mine to be very sturdy. As long as you are not 6'6' you can easily push the trolley whilst underneath the brolly.

Actually, if you adjust the trolley right and use the ClicGear angled umbrella holder & a ClicGear umbrella, you can push the trolley from underneath the brolly without any problems even if you are 6' 6". :thup:

Blue in Munich

Visit site
Clic-gear 3.5+ or Rovic....?
What's the difference - apart from 50 quid..?

Not used the Rovic but it seems to be a slightly less robust version of the ClicGear, which is built like a tank. For the 2 kgs difference, I'd take the ClicGear as I don't think the weight is that much of an issue.

pool888

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I bought an pre-owned M1 for £60 as I wanted a smaller folding trolley and I'm happy with it, it's a good trolley but maybe not the simplest to assemble. But to be honest if I was buying new I wouldn't pay the full price for one, I would rather put the small amount extra to a Clicgear, they seem much better built although heavier. The M1 price has gone up a bit, if I was buying one now I think the Stewart pre-owned ones look good value at £100-£110. Pre-owned doesn't bother me, a couple of rounds in this weather and a brand new one will look the same anyway.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
I have had both. rovic is not any less robust, just the more compact model that folds up smaller. Do not think you will be disappointed with either but the rovic does everything i need very well at a price that was more attractive plus it fits in my boot better

El Diablo

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I have found mine to be very sturdy. As long as you are not 6'6' you can easily push the trolley whilst underneath the brolly.

I am 6 ft 3 and the trolley is too low with the umbrella up to push and see where you are going, also on my 3.5 the holder is a tube you screw in with a stretchy piece of plastic cord to secure the brolly in the tube (which does work).

Canmore

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I'm surprised no one has mentioned the Sun Mountain Reflex - bought one for the wife and its is sturdy but also very small when folded

also it includes the umbrella holder and drinks holder