Last day to win a Boss watch

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
If you want to win a Boss Hole-in-One watch via Howdidido then this is your last chance.
Boss are stopping giving Acers a watch, they're stopping their Hole-in-One sponsorship from today..
Never got really close to an Ace in competition...maybe a couple of feet
I think a couple on here have won one.....who has?
And how close did you get to winning one?

HeftyHacker

Visit site
If you want to win a Boss Hole-in-One watch via Howdidido then this is your last chance.
Boss are stopping giving Acers a watch, they're stopping their Hole-in-One sponsorship from today..
Never got really close to an Ace in competition...maybe a couple of feet
I think a couple on here have won one.....who has?
And how close did you get to winning one?

Not me but someone at our club did. His picture on the fb page was taken on the 420 yard par 4 16th green though ?.

D

Deleted member 23270

Does it have to be in a competition? There is a ladies comp at mine today, suppose I could identify as a woman for the day.......?

azazel

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I've got one. The face is reasonably subtle but the strap has "HOLE IN ONE CLUB" in bold green letters so you'd never wear it because of that. Nice memento though.

Chambers2289

Visit site
I was lucky enough to win 2 in the space of 2 months last year, shame they’re stopping it as I was hoping to add to the collection this year. ?

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Does it have to be in a competition? There is a ladies comp at mine today, suppose I could identify as a woman for the day.......?
H'mm. Going out in a competition with the specific aim of scoing a Hole in One! I don't like your chances!:unsure::LOL:

D

Deleted member 15344

I won two , sold one on eBay - have the other around somewhere

D

Deleted member 1147

You’ll get a nice pink ladies watch

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I replaced the naff rubber strap on mine for about £30. Wear it all the time and NOT ONCE HAS ANYONE ASKED ME ABOUT IT SO I CAN TELL THEM MY STORY

208 yards. Cross wind. 3 hybrid ok?!

;)

FC2737FA-64FE-4C74-9C96-C10DFDD57414.jpeg