Lake balls question

turkish

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Firstly does anyone know if Bridgestone have always had the same funny dimple pattern with the wee dot in the middle?

I bought some Bridgestone b330 lake balls and when took them out some balls had it and some never... if they've always had the pattern it backs up the accusation of balls being repainted and passed off as a type of ball it's not?

I heard rick shiels saying recently that pro v1 lake balls definitely aren't pro v in his opinion

G

guest100718

are they refurbished balls or lake balls? I'd stay away from both.

turkish

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Think a bit of both... UK company that get them shipped over from the US. I think I'll just use them for knockabouts rather than medals

G

guest100718

Think a bit of both... UK company that get them shipped over from the US. I think I'll just use them for knockabouts rather than medals

I'd never trust a refurbished ball. lakeballs with I.d marks and logos are ok . certainty for knock abouts. you can get premium balls for very cheap so I stock up when a deal is on.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
TBH i would ever use a lake or refurbished ball even for a bounce game.

ive got two dogs, one of which loves looking for golf balls..... he finds lots

D

Deleted Member 1156

Firstly does anyone know if Bridgestone have always had the same funny dimple pattern with the wee dot in the middle?

Yes, they have had that for a while on some of their models, don't know if it's all of them or only certain balls though.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
I think it was 2012 that they introduced dual dimple. Only on B330 models to start with then rolled out to the E series balls. So not always but for a while at least.