Ladies Bike- this any good?

SaintHacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
To be honest anything you buy for that price range is going to be about the same quality. Plus points for that one are that it has an alloy frame and fork, so will be light and won't rust, likewise the whells. The components are all going to be bottom end tat, but if she only wants it for popping out to the shops or pottering around the lanes then it will be quite adequate. Just keep everything well oiled (WD40 or GT85) and it should stay in decent condition.

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
G

guest100718

I have found that cheap bikes are exactly that...cheap...

Coatsy79

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Those kinda things sure fine for pootling about on, with some sensible maintainance they last well enough

I personally bought my wife a specialized bike years ago, £250 still going strong today, more than I can say for my 3.5k downhill bike, where the brake calipers have rusted :rofl: doh!

6inchcup

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
:whistle:
Those kinda things sure fine for pootling about on, with some sensible maintainance they last well enough

I personally bought my wife a specialized bike years ago, £250 still going strong today, more than I can say for my 3.5k downhill bike, where the brake calipers have rusted :rofl: doh!
what bike do you use to go UPHILL??????

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
:eek:looks like the one ERROL FLYNN used to gives girls a lift home on the cross bar.

very common in France and Spain, I was there recently and saw Nicol going to the bakers daily on one, her short floral print dress billowing in the wind revealing flashes of silky thigh, while her long curly dark hair flapped behind her like a flag, a big smile on her face as she raced to see papa for her early morning croissant and coffee.......................

/I'm away for a wee lie down now

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
I had a 'watch' on ebay for bikes close by and under a certain price,

Got a bargain after les than 3 months - £175 bike for 60 bin! Perfect for what I want.

jaymays

Hacker
Visit site
Sharing my sister's newest baby. Her boyfriend bought her Kestrel Talon Tri Shimano 105 Bicycle as anniversary gift. This is an absolutely incredible bike. Super fast, super light, sturdy and agile. This is my first tri bike and I noticed the difference on the first ride with faster time and greater comfort. I'd recommend this bike to all if you're looking for a badass entry-level tri bike.