KZG

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
Evening fellow golfers,
Has anyone on here got or used irons made by this company? If so what are they like?
Thanks

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
I had a driver which I was fitted for. Make very good kit. Absolutely zero resale value though so if you change kit often then forget any future value.

Wolf

Visit site
One of my old playing partners had a set of their irons they liked and felt lovely, but as Jacko said absolutely no resale value at all, my old PP still has them years later as he couldn't move them on

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Brilliant irons. I had a set of cavity backs custom made back in 2002 and used them for 10 years. I still have the sand iron but the grooves have almost worn away so it is retired into the garage. Sold them when I won a set of Mizunos on the forum. They are forged in Japan and are quite a big brand in the American custom market. Not cheap though, for 10 irons back in 2002 the cost was just over £1000.

moogie

Tour Winner
Visit site
I was fitted for a set of irons a few years back at Scott Gourlays place.
Ended up with a set of KZG forged evolution irons
Cracking clubs, possibly best set I've ever owned, top class Japanese forged irons, great feel
I wouldn't hesitate to get another set, way better quality than mainstream brands, at similar prices

Wayman

Tour Winner
Visit site
I was fitted for a set of irons a few years back at Scott Gourlays place.
Ended up with a set of KZG forged evolution irons
Cracking clubs, possibly best set I've ever owned, top class Japanese forged irons, great feel
I wouldn't hesitate to get another set, way better quality than mainstream brands, at similar prices

I’ve had a hit of these irons and they are truly amazing off the face soooooo soft.
Bri you be mad to change from these irons they are the best irons you hit by a mile

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
thanks for the replies.
I was thinking of getting a set of their bladed heads and messing about with different shaft options rather than potentially ruining my mizuno's

Parsaregood

Head Pro
Visit site
thanks for the replies.
I was thinking of getting a set of their bladed heads and messing about with different shaft options rather than potentially ruining my mizuno's
They are easily on a par if not better than mizuno in regards to forged irons