Kotahi putter grip

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Sir - your putter addiction and dedication is admirable.

Can't help you with the grip but love your "research and journey for putter happiness!!"

???

D

Deleted member 3432

Looks like very similar to Garsen G-Pro Max in shape.

GolfingPastor

Visit site
Sir - your putter addiction and dedication is admirable.

Can't help you with the grip but love your "research and journey for putter happiness!!"

???

Pray that the happiness will come! My wife's advice to ditch all the 'spare' putters and just practice with 1 is still ringing in my ears!

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Pray that the happiness will come! My wife's advice to ditch all the 'spare' putters and just practice with 1 is still ringing in my ears!

Hide a couple in the boot usually room beside the spare wheel/space saver/repair kit. She'll never think to look there.

?

Last edited:

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
And did a higher authority offer an opinion on this matter? If not, I am pretty sure that means have as much as you like as it is causing no issues ... interpretation is king ?

D

Deleted member 3432

Do you use the palm up technique? Is it just as comfortable with a more conventional putting grip?
Yes, thumbs down each side turns the forearms out eliminating a wristy flick. Holding it conventionally rather defeats the purpose of it.

It takes a little getting used to buts that's the case anyway when you change to a thicker grip.

The numbers for me when I first tried it on a SAM lab session showed it improved my stroke and roll massively.

I have tried all sorts of grips over the years and this one is my favourite.

Visit site
2 putter grips Ive used in past 2 years have changed my putting technique for the better. P2 grip for the ulnar deviation and the Garson Maxx grip that Stenson uses for a more palm facing upward which promotes the elbows to be tucked into the side.

If it wasn't the fact that I needed more weight in my putter and bought a Sense SAW grip, id still be using the Garsen grip.