Kirkland Golf Balls

pool888

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Would of been very tempted to try these if I hadn't stocked up with Srixon AD333 Tour's when they had the 4 for 3 offer with free personalisation, they worked out at £18.75 per dozen. The Costco online ones you have to buy 4 dozen as well at £14 per dozen, a very good price but not as good as the Costco US offer which works out around £9.50 per dozen. I will see if they have them in store the next time I'm in.

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
It’s not the s
Would of been very tempted to try these if I hadn't stocked up with Srixon AD333 Tour's when they had the 4 for 3 offer with free personalisation, they worked out at £18.75 per dozen. The Costco online ones you have to buy 4 dozen as well at £14 per dozen, a very good price but not as good as the Costco US offer which works out around £9.50 per dozen. I will see if they have them in store the next time I'm in.
it’s not the same ball unfortunately. This is just a cheap knock off with bad reviews

Wolf

Visit site
I know it's a different ball but save a new thread anyone tried the Inesis 900 ball. According to the blurb it's a 3 piece ball with a Urethane cover.

£20 a dozen was wondering about getting my FiL some for his birthday next week and getting some off my kids for father's day if they were half decent give them a go if not into the practice bag...

D

Deleted member 16999

I know it's a different ball but save a new thread anyone tried the Inesis 900 ball. According to the blurb it's a 3 piece ball with a Urethane cover.

£20 a dozen was wondering about getting my FiL some for his birthday next week and getting some off my kids for father's day if they were half decent give them a go if not into the practice bag...
It was highly rated in the recent Ball test done by My Golf Spy, have a look at that.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
It was highly rated in the recent Ball test done by My Golf Spy, have a look at that.
Yeah I knew I'd seen the name. If you get them @Wolf I'd be interested to hear what you think of them. I believe you can only purchase them from Decathlon, but they do have them online.

Wolf

Visit site
Yeah I knew I'd seen the name. If you get them @Wolf I'd be interested to hear what you think of them. I believe you can only purchase them from Decathlon, but they do have them online.
Having just seen the reviews think I'll pull the trigger and I'll let you know what they're like £20 a dozen is decent so watch this space.

Reemul

Head Pro
Visit site

I bought 12 from Decathlon, nice ball, normally use a TP5 and didn't seem anything in it, both felt good and reacted well with good distance. Only thing is my local does not stock them so need to order online and collect.

Wolf

Visit site
So just got back from playing 9 holes with one of these balls for the first time. Recently been playing a mix of Bridgestone usually my ball of choice and TM TP5s I got for free at the GM day.

All I can say is in my personal opinion after 9 holes these balls are well worth the money. As Reemul says above there for me was nothing in it compared to the more expensive ball. It felt good with the driver, good ball flight and stopping power with the irons. Felt good to chip and putt with as well couldn't fault it if I'm honest. Will give it a go again and if it behaves the same I think I'll have been converted and saving a lot of money in future.

Interesting though guy I played with plays off 6, was using a Slazenger V300 Soft. He reckons its one the best value balls he's ever used and stocks up on then by the dozen, said he used to play Titleist balls buy prefers the slazenger and they did seem to stop well for him.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
So just got back from playing 9 holes with one of these balls for the first time. Recently been playing a mix of Bridgestone usually my ball of choice and TM TP5s I got for free at the GM day.

All I can say is in my personal opinion after 9 holes these balls are well worth the money. As Reemul says above there for me was nothing in it compared to the more expensive ball. It felt good with the driver, good ball flight and stopping power with the irons. Felt good to chip and putt with as well couldn't fault it if I'm honest. Will give it a go again and if it behaves the same I think I'll have been converted and saving a lot of money in future.

Interesting though guy I played with plays off 6, was using a Slazenger V300 Soft. He reckons its one the best value balls he's ever used and stocks up on then by the dozen, said he used to play Titleist balls buy prefers the slazenger and they did seem to stop well for him.
Ha, fair enough then. Everyone is different when it comes to balls I guess. Those Slazengers are dirt cheap so if he has no problem with them why not save some dough I guess. I've been using Velocity balls lately and really liking them, have been playing well with them too. I came to a realisation that 'spin' was completely wasted on me so I was better off with ones that fly a bit further and straighter, and I think the Velocity does what it says on the tin in that regard.

One of my mates who's off 18 has been playing some Top-Flites he found in his garage that must be a decade old. He loves them. :LOL:

But yeah, those Inesis ones do seem to be great value for a three-piece.

Coffey

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site

Slightly off topic but the Slazenger V500 glove is also very good. Cabretta leather and only £14 for 2 of them. I use them during the winter and shoulder seasons when its dry outside. Nice feel off them and wear pretty good. Only downside is they do stretch a bit more than the premium gloves but you can get 2 of them for cheaper than 1 of the premium models.

Wolf

Visit site
Ha, fair enough then. Everyone is different when it comes to balls I guess. Those Slazengers are dirt cheap so if he has no problem with them why not save some dough I guess. I've been using Velocity balls lately and really liking them, have been playing well with them too. I came to a realisation that 'spin' was completely wasted on me so I was better off with ones that fly a bit further and straighter, and I think the Velocity does what it says on the tin in that regard.

One of my mates who's off 18 has been playing some Top-Flites he found in his garage that must be a decade old. He loves them. :LOL:

But yeah, those Inesis ones do seem to be great value for a three-piece.
the word amateur golfers think they are master of when in reality at most of our levels we're not good enough to take advantage of it so may as well use something that helps.

Wolf

Visit site
Slightly off topic but the Slazenger V500 glove is also very good. Cabretta leather and only £14 for 2 of them. I use them during the winter and shoulder seasons when its dry outside. Nice feel off them and wear pretty good. Only downside is they do stretch a bit more than the premium gloves but you can get 2 of them for cheaper than 1 of the premium models.
Might give those a go then. I think we often go straight for the big names because it's what's marketed and we believe it. I'm starting to change my ethos and its been enlightening so far.

Coffey

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Might give those a go then. I think we often go straight for the big names because it's what's marketed and we believe it. I'm starting to change my ethos and its been enlightening so far.

Dont get me wrong, i think the Footjoy and Titleist ones are better but maybe not £13 per glove better.

Coffey

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
AG were doing 3for2 on gloves last week so I stocked up on some

They didn't have any Cabretta leather ones though when I looked.

I did pick up 3 last night on ClubHouse golf. Footjoy CabrettaSof for £12.99 each and then 3 for 2. With Delivery it was about £31 which was decent.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
They didn't have any Cabretta leather ones though when I looked.

I did pick up 3 last night on ClubHouse golf. Footjoy CabrettaSof for £12.99 each and then 3 for 2. With Delivery it was about £31 which was decent.
Should have chucked something else on the order, if you order over 30 quid's worth of stuff the delivery is free.

Griffsters

Hacker
Visit site
I've been playing with the Inesis 900 Tour since I saw the MGS review. They feel good to me - at my level I certainly do not need anything more from a ball.

Now I've tried these I cannot justify spending more, at 16 Hcp I can still have rounds where I lose 2 or 3 balls. At £1.60 odd a ball I can just about get my head around that, £3.50 a ball would just add stress to playing!