Costco

rapper

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I have just bought some Kirkland Signiture golf balls from Costco 3 piece,and they seem good also a kirkland putter looks good value as anyone had any experiences buying golf equipment from costco?someone told me Callaway make there golf stuff?

arnieboy

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I have just bought some Kirkland Signiture golf balls from Costco 3 piece,and they seem good also a kirkland putter looks good value as anyone had any experiences buying golf equipment from costco?someone told me Callaway make there golf stuff?
Not equipment but I bought a pair of Callaway trousers at Christmas and have previously bought their polo shirts.

Redtraveller

Club Champion
Visit site
I’ve used the balls that you’ve just bought. They are as good as a prov1 in my opinion. Probably not for everyone but they are good for me (I play off 5). I’ve also bought the 3 pack of gloves. Previously I never used the leather type gloves but these are 3 for what you would pay for 1 titleist glove. There can’t be much difference in my opinion. I’ve never bought other stuff but like the look of their wedges and I’ve played with people who have had their wedges and the putter.

rapper

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I’ve used the balls that you’ve just bought. They are as good as a prov1 in my opinion. Probably not for everyone but they are good for me (I play off 5). I’ve also bought the 3 pack of gloves. Previously I never used the leather type gloves but these are 3 for what you would pay for 1 titleist glove. There can’t be much difference in my opinion. I’ve never bought other stuff but like the look of their wedges and I’ve played with people who have had their wedges and the putter.
Iknow a guy who uses the wdges and swears by them,also the putter is not a million miles fron a scotty.....

Griffsters

Hacker
Visit site
Another vote for the gloves, great value for money (y)

I always have a box of their balls as well, use them in winter. I used them all the time when I was losing too many - again, superb value.

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Got a set of wedges for Christmas, just used them for the first time today, and they were as good as I expected.
Also used the Kirkland balls, great value for money.
Will be looking at their Wedges this week, me thinks. Their ball is a good 3-piece but does scuff-up very easily..... still good value. Gloves are great value. Must look up those Callaway trousers as well!

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
Rick Shiels has done plenty of positive testing of Costco golf gear in the past on his you tube channel.

Costco have previously stocked package callaway sets which have been raved about but not sure about callaway making Kirkland stuff for them.

oxymoron

Club Champion
Visit site
I have the wedges and i have to say they are brilliant value and very good on the course , you really cant go wrong at the price paid for them .
Bought a Calloway gillet and the odd shirt as well all at a decent price ,see the odd pair of Puma shoes in the store as well .

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have the wedges and i have to say they are brilliant value and very good on the course , you really cant go wrong at the price paid for them .
Bought a Calloway gillet and the odd shirt as well all at a decent price ,see the odd pair of Puma shoes in the store as well .
Like you I have a Callaway gilet and polo from Costco, they often have Callaway stuff in there at decent prices. Including the starter set of clubs that I think Rick Shiels reviewed. I've also got a pair of Kirkland golf trousers, great quality but more on the baggy side rather than slim fitting. I have a Kirkland polo as well actually, again lovely material just on the bigger, baggier side.

I haven't even bothered getting the Kirkland golf balls because the My Golf Spy review pretty much said they were the spinniest and with the least distance, and I don't need that in my life.

I've picked up one of the putters before and it felt extremely light, so not for me at all. I prefer some weight in my putter.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Kirkland balls are like putty.

Horrendously soft and lose at least 10-15 yards into a wind. Also in general they don't fly as far as my usual Z -Star. Testing done on a GC Quad Hawk confirms this.

They obviously work for some people and some will love the extremely soft feeling they offer.

If anyone wants a bargain price for 60+ of these balls in immaculate condition drop me a message.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Ive got the wedges too, had them in the bag since September - great weight and feel to them, brilliant value for money.

JGolfer

Visit site
The balls are alright, main issue for me was how much they spun. Like compared to my gamer last year (Snell MTB-X), there was a clear difference in distance off the tee, and in wind, they became dam near unplayable for me. My partner however loves them, and for her there wasn’t much difference when testing.

I often do wonder if they would sell more if they rebranded the golf stuff to KS instead of Kirkland signature.

D

Deleted member 21445

Although it's obviously not all premium top notch equipment it's hard not to argue that the Kirkland brand offers insane value for money and great for people wanting to start the game on a budget with good solid equipment.

However IMO the gloves are as good as the big brands and better in some instances.