King cobra wedges?

popeye

Hacker
Visit site
Has anyone got any experience with these? I'm torn between these and the ping glide. Have found plenty of online reviews for the pings but not for the kc's.
Easy answer is to go and get fitted and try them out but being left handed you wouldn't believe how hard these are to get hold of for a demo!

Hammertoe

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I did have the cobra king wedges, from 2016 I believe, probably a slightly older version of the ones you are thinking of, I really really liked them but my ocd got the better of me when I switched to Wilson Staff Irons and changed to the pmps, The cobras were great, as good as anything

Wolf

Visit site
Used to have the Cobra trusty rusty Wedges, had a really good weight and feel to them, felt like you could really attack the ball. I made the mistake of being drawn in by shiny new Vokeys and changed them. Really wish I hadn't done that so my Christmas list has cobra Wedges on it for santa to fit in his sack..

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Not tried the Cobra but a big fan of the Glide wedges by Ping especially the different sole options for different conditions. Just a personal preference of course and being right handed I'll agree its easier to get demo models. I hope you can get hands on both options to try.

popeye

Hacker
Visit site
Not tried the Cobra but a big fan of the Glide wedges by Ping especially the different sole options for different conditions. Just a personal preference of course and being right handed I'll agree its easier to get demo models. I hope you can get hands on both options to try.
Thanks-i have heard nothing but good things about the glides, I just find it strange how few reviews the have been about the kings