Kids TV Shows

• Thread starter Deleted member 1418
  • Start date

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The kids of today have no interest in crappy old TV from the 80s, put it on, they laugh and turn it over. Like a lot of stuff from yesteryear, its best left there.
You would be surprised.. they still make the clangers!

Postman pat is still on.. but wow he is painted like a superhero now

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
ah UFO, great spot!
We had UFOmcars/vehicles with bits that flicked out of the side, and if I remember rightly shot little orange darts out the front, or something like that :)

Yep the interceptors fired rockets from the front and the Shado Mobiles had a flip lid that then fired rockets from the top. If you have Forces TV (Channel 450 on Sky) there are two episodes on this afternoon. Then again, some sad people like me have the box set DVD!

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
captain pugwash with seaman staines was always worth watching .lol. [yeh i know seaman staines wasnt in it]
noggin the nog was good and my favourite was pogles wood with pippin and tog.
anyone remember the singing ringing tree, dubbed but great story of the beauty and the beast.
jeremey irons doing play school was good
mary mungo and midge
hectors house was always a guessing game as to what kind of hector he was going to be.
bill and ben
the wooden tops
andy pandy with looby lou.
wacky races was the best cartoon series and they ought to make a real life version using Alist actors ,it would be a right blast.
thunder cats was always fun to watch
he man was another top show.
many more im sure but the king of all was as already mentioned was THUNDERBIRDS with sting ray a close second.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yep the interceptors fired rockets from the front and the Shado Mobiles had a flip lid that then fired rockets from the top. If you have Forces TV (Channel 450 on Sky) there are two episodes on this afternoon. Then again, some sad people like me have the box set DVD!

I was flicking through Netflix sci fi last night and spotted UFO had to do a double take to check it was the original series. Defintely one for the adults and not the children.