Kevin Kisner.

Dave3498

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Can enyone explain to me why Kisner keeps spitting. I watched him on USPGA site and when he wasn't hitting the ball, he was dropping lumps of white gob on the ground. He did it about 20 times that I saw. It's time for spitting on course to be banned generally in my opinion, with penalty shots added to miscreants. It's bringing golf down to the level of football.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Can enyone explain to me why Kisner keeps spitting. I watched him on USPGA site and when he wasn't hitting the ball, he was dropping lumps of white gob on the ground. He did it about 20 times that I saw. It's time for spitting on course to be banned generally in my opinion, with penalty shots added to miscreants. It's bringing golf down to the level of football.

Ryder Cup chanting has already reduced golf to the level of football terracing.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Chews tobacco

its a pretty disgusting habit TBH, caddied for 3 yanks a couple of weeks ago and all 3 where chewing tobacco, but seemed to spend more time gobbing than crewing . i even asked them not to do it on the greens, they just could not understand why i had a problem with it.

should be banned.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
its a pretty disgusting habit TBH, caddied for 3 yanks a couple of weeks ago and all 3 where chewing tobacco, but seemed to spend more time gobbing than crewing . i even asked them not to do it on the greens, they just could not understand why i had a problem with it.

should be banned.

Guess that effected your tip!