Kent 10/07 to 14/07

teegirl

Head Pro
Visit site
Any one fancy a game during the WK of the 10/07? I'm house sitting near Rolvenden for the week with some free time. Twilight or daytime? Would be great to meet up 😃

Last edited:

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Well. As no-one has taken the hint, can anyone come up with any ideas for reasonable courses, sensible visitors' green fees, within about an hour or so of Rolvenden?

Seems that the area covered would be Tonbridge - Canterbury - Ashford and south down to Hastings. Obviously, being the Forum, if anyone wants to join us to make up a 3/4 ball, you would be more than welcome.

We used to know someone at Cooden which would have been ideal but he's left the club :mad:

gopher99

Visit site
Have you tried Dale Hill, they do some offers in the afternoons. I would have suggested Pedham place, but I am away at the moment.

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Have you tried Dale Hill, they do some offers in the afternoons. I would have suggested Pedham place, but I am away at the moment.
Good shout gopher and thanks for the thought re Pedham (y)

Provided the tee time is still available, we have a game at Chestfield with Spongebob but this could be a good back up.

teegirl

Head Pro
Visit site
Thank you for the hospitality Simon, and Roger, great to see you again...... It had been a while!!
Nice course at Chestfield, tricky greens 🫣 Bonus we stayed dry 😎

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thanks from me as well Simon - the perfect host. Nice to get a game in with you at last and to see Teegirl again after several years. Well played young lady 😁