junior ryder cup @ gleneagles

Grumps

Tour Rookie
Visit site
just got back from doing the scoring at the junior ryder cup and O M G these kids can smack a ball !!!
i know they are the cream of european and american golf but to see a couple of 16 to 18 year olds hit it like that was better than watching the pros @ the johnnie walker over the same course .
i was out scoring the match between Europeans Chris Lloyd/Amy Boulden and Jordon Spielth/Alison Lee of America. the americans won 3 & 2 but the quality of all 4 players was immence the girls both had near hole in 1s (6 inch and a foot)the guys are off plus 4 and plus 5 but id say the girls were going to be the bigger stars

Robobum

Money List Winner
Visit site
just got back from doing the scoring at the junior ryder cup and O M G these kids can smack a ball !!!
i know they are the cream of european and american golf but to see a couple of 16 to 18 year olds hit it like that was better than watching the pros @ the johnnie walker over the same course .
i was out scoring the match between Europeans Chris Lloyd/Amy Boulden and Jordon Spielth/Alison Lee of America. the americans won 3 & 2 but the quality of all 4 players was immence the girls both had near hole in 1s (6 inch and a foot)the guys are off plus 4 and plus 5 but id say the girls were going to be the bigger stars

Lloydy is still a ginge though!! :D