January 2014 issue of Golf Monthly on sale now!

NBonfield

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hi all,

The 2014 issue of Golf Monthly - with America's new global star Peter Uihlein on the cover - is on sale now!

It features interviews with the American, Ronan Rafferty and Neil Francis, who found a new life caddying after overcoming a stroke, as well as the usual isight from columnists Ernie Els, Wayne Riley and Bill Elliott.

What's more, we have a putting masterclass from flat-stick guru Brandt Snedeker, tips from tour pros, instruction from GM's Top 25 coaches, new equipment, courses, travel and more.

Here's a complete list of what's inside: http://www.golf-monthly.co.uk/magazine/latestissue.html

We hope you enjoy it!

Nick

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Will get out and grab it! love thursdays!

But, why on earth cant you guys sort the date out? surely, on the 28th November, you should be releasing the December 2013 issue??!!!

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Hi all,

The 2014 issue of Golf Monthly - with America's new global star Peter Uihlein on the cover - is on sale now!

It features interviews with the American, Ronan Rafferty and Neil Francis, who found a new life caddying after overcoming a stroke, as well as the usual isight from columnists Ernie Els, Wayne Riley and Bill Elliott.

What's more, we have a putting masterclass from flat-stick guru Brandt Snedeker, tips from tour pros, instruction from GM's Top 25 coaches, new equipment, courses, travel and more.

Here's a complete list of what's inside: http://www.golf-monthly.co.uk/magazine/latestissue.html

We hope you enjoy it!

Nick

and no mention of the forum H4H day at West Hill Nick.:whistle:

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
doesnt appear any distribution problems this month either was nicely in stock this morning.

The least you could of earnt is a page on the calender for your victory Chrisd? ........ :lol:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I know ................ I guess they didn't want it to look like the latest edition of Saga Magazine!

Don't worry, I didn't get mine in last year either, I reckon you have to be under 30 sporting a false tan and a 6 pack, we've got no chance mate :smirk:

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
Don't worry, I didn't get mine in last year either, I reckon you have to be under 30 sporting a false tan and a 6 pack, we've got no chance mate :smirk:

Gona be some interesting pics of JUST my clubs in next months if that the case Robin, .. over 30 pale and a keg is a better description ha ha :( just be pics of Alan mac so

Mike . Jezz ,, i was tempted but .................................................:rolleyes:

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site

But Robin, you've described me to a T. !

Sorry ......... Just read the age bit!