James Bond

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
missis T has just booked us three tickets to see James Bond save the world from the ruffians. At £53 (and that’s before me coke popcorn and revels) am kinda thinking let them have it coz I will be in pocket. Plus a £2 odd online booking fee. What’s that for Ave done it all, well Missis T.
Ave a feeling James Bonds arch enemy ruffians in this film are cinema owners

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
missis T has just booked us three tickets to see James Bond save the world from the ruffians. At £53 (and that’s before me coke popcorn and revels) am kinda thinking let them have it coz I will be in pocket. Plus a £2 odd online booking fee. What’s that for Ave done it all, well Missis T.
Ave a feeling James Bonds arch enemy ruffians in this film are cinema owners

Where the hell are you going to see it a private viewing??

We going tomorrow at the local Vue

£5 a ticket but paid £7 each for the better seats

And people say London is pricey

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Tashy, you want to come to a Vue cinema in Northumberland. Tickets booked for Tuesday, thank you Meerkat, £12.77 for 3 people ?. The Vue is normally £4.99 but for Bond they are adding £1 for evening showings. I don't mind, cinemas have taken a whacking.

I'm stupidly excited for the film, I love a Bond film. I've even got my snacks ready ?

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Tashy, you want to come to a Vue cinema in Northumberland. Tickets booked for Tuesday, thank you Meerkat, £12.77 for 3 people ?. The Vue is normally £4.99 but for Bond they are adding £1 for evening showings. I don't mind, cinemas have taken a whacking.

I'm stupidly excited for the film, I love a Bond film. I've even got my snacks ready ?

The last trailer they released confirmed to me the real reason it was pushed back so long and not put out last summer etc .. man made virus .. imagine the anti maskers who would use this as anti lockdown material

ITS A FILM IDIOTS!!!

Tashyboy

Visit site
Me and Missis T were looking for a romantic night out which is gate crashed by me son. Apparently the seats recline. Hope there on the back row and son don’t want to go ?

stefanovic

Medal Winner
Visit site
Haven't seen a good Bond flick since Connery.
Moore was just the comedy Bond.
Dalton was just violence.
Brosnan was just technology.
Craig just Gothic and sadistic.

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Really enjoyed that

Some right idiots about tho

2 hours in this family appear sit down

I mean it's clearly not the start of the movie a movie doesn't start with non stop action

End credits

I think we are in the wrong screen

You think?

Don Barzini

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Haven't seen a good Bond flick since Connery.
Moore was just the comedy Bond.
Dalton was just violence.
Brosnan was just technology.
Craig just Gothic and sadistic.
There have been 17 or 18 Bond films since Connery. You’ve seen them all and none have them have been good in your opinion.

It sort of begs the question as to when you’re going to truly give up hope and stop watching them! :LOL::LOL:

D

Deleted member 23270

Really enjoyed that

Some right idiots about tho

2 hours in this family appear sit down

I mean it's clearly not the start of the movie a movie doesn't start with non stop action

End credits

I think we are in the wrong screen

You think?
In English please?

D

Deleted member 1147

There have been 17 or 18 Bond films since Connery. You’ve seen them all and none have them have been good in your opinion.

It sort of begs the question as to when you’re going to truly give up hope and stop watching them! :LOL::LOL:
Or to paraphrase his original post:
“I’m trying to be controversial”

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
The worst Bond by miles was Roger Moore, a real cardboard cut out. His only talent was to raise his eyebrow.
He should not have acted after The Saint
Have you forgotten George Lazenby ?. No one has been more wooden in films than George.

I have a soft spot for Roger Moore, he was the Bond I grew up with.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
One of the best Bond films I have seen, but as big fan of the franchise I am left thinking what next....

When is it acceptable to discuss with spoilers? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tashyboy

Visit site
One of the best Bond films I have seen, but as big fan of the franchise I am left thinking what next....

When is it acceptable to discuss with spoilers? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

20 minutes ??

We said exactly the same when we came out. How do you follow up that? Someone has a massive job on. That said am now retired so “ the names Tash, James Tash” has certain ring to it ??.