Its been a while....but i do have a sicknote..

blackpuddinmonster

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Hello again.. :)
It must be more than 12 mths since I last posted, but I've been poorly sick, and frankly couldn't be bothered do'in much of anything.
But, thanks to some truly wonderful people, it would appear i'am going to be around for a good bit longer. :clap:
Anyway needless to say I haven't played any golf at all, and I also let my membership lapse,(didn't think I was going to get my full 12 mths worth) :whistle: :rofl:.
So come the spring full hostilities with the little white ball will resume.
If there any new forumers from the Bury area, or old ones fer that matters who fancy a game with a born again newbie please drop us a pm..:thup:

Oh PS...
If you've got a spare minute, could you please have a look at the link in me sig:
Don't worry, iam not after money, just hoping to inspire someone into action, you never no, you might enjoy it. :thup:
:cheers: everybody...

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Wow that a lot of smileys for one post, but it sounds like you have something to smile about, welcome back to the forum

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Welcome back mate, in more ways than one! You won't need me to tell you to make the most of it, but reading your post will send me out playing today with a smile on my face, lucky in so many ways.

whether I'll come back smiling is a totally different matter :eek:ne:

turkish

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Congrats on your recovery- puts a lot into perspective and yeah like Dave says get out there with a smile on your face!!!

All the best

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Welcome back BPM.

From memory, I did enjoy your posts, so get along to a NW meet, you wont regret it.

Odvan has recently joined Stand, and he's a Billy-no-mates now he's left Lee park, so get a game in with him........;)

Hopefully, your travails are behind you.:thup:

blackpuddinmonster

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Thankyou everyone, your very kind.
I'am sat here wi a tear in me eyes you sods.:eek:........

But I've still got a daft grin plastered all over me face...:lol:

We forget sometimes how lucky we are in this country.
I genuinely believe we have one of the best health services in the world, and I will never be able to thank them enough. Especially my GP who clocked the early symptoms and got me seen to pdq.

Again thankyou everyone. :cheers:

blackpuddinmonster

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Welcome back BPM.

From memory, I did enjoy your posts, so get along to a NW meet, you wont regret it.

Odvan has recently joined Stand, and he's a Billy-no-mates now he's left Lee park, so get a game in with him........;)

Hopefully, your travails are behind you.:thup:

Thanks LB.
Fingers glued crossed.:thup:

Isn't Odvan the football security guy?
I remember him joining, seamed a good guy.
Stand is only 10 minutes from were I live, nice course. Thanks for heads up, might drop him a pm

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Welcome back BPM, and good to hear that you've recovered and that it's thanks to our wonderful NHS..

Looking forward to seeing you at a NW Forum meet sometime soon. You're more than welcome to help me find my ball...:D

blackpuddinmonster

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I've been lucky to meet good people wherever I've been, but its obvious this forum is blessed with more than its fair share.:thup:
This year i'am definatley going to make a few meets.
Look forward to meeting some of you soon, and the first drinks are on me. :cheers:

LB thanks, i'll pm him soon, and BW i'll look for yours, if you promise to look for mine...:whistle:...;).

Again thanks to everyone for all the kind words, like I've said good people. :thup: :clap:

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Great that you're back and great that the treatment was decisive, and quick enough to be back fit and well !