Issue 2 of What's in the Bag out now!

NBonfield

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know the 2nd issue of What's in the Bag, our new, free digital equipment magazine, is out now. It features in-depth product reviews, videos, tour pro bag line-ups, an interview with Ryder Cup captain Darren Clarke, the chance to win £1,900 of Mizuno gear and more! To access, for free, on desktop, mobile or tablet, visit: golfgear.timeincuk.co.uk

We hope you enjoy it, and let us know what you think.

Kind regards,

Nick

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
tried to sign up to the last one and no email ever appeared to do so. Is this the same or should I try a different email address?

Tiger

Money List Winner
rub-of-the-green.blogspot.com
I officially hate this magazine. Why do I do it to myself. I know I shouldn't look at it. I should stay well away but I can't help myself and now I'm longing for new kit. Damn you GM and your gorgeous looking digital mag that just makes me want to spend money I don't have!!!!!!

Right I'm off to weep uncontrollably in a darkened room and try not to think about Ping drivers, Adams hybrids, Mizuno JPX850 Forged irons...

hines57

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
good read and some interesting info from looking at what the tour players have in their bags. Entered the Mizuno competition and everything is tightly crossed as usual!

NBonfield

Assistant Pro
Visit site
tried to sign up to the last one and no email ever appeared to do so. Is this the same or should I try a different email address?
Sorry, I meant to reply directly to you. Let us know if it doesn't work again. Also, what domain did you try and sign up with (Hotmail, Gmail etc)?

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Sorry, I meant to reply directly to you. Let us know if it doesn't work again. Also, what domain did you try and sign up with (Hotmail, Gmail etc)?

tried with my gmail account and no luck. Now done it via a registered domain name account and that worked fine

D

Deleted Member 1156

Nick, can you post a link please? I signed up for this but now can't find it :rolleyes: