Is it possible?!

adamk15

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Anyone watch Derren Brown "reveal all" tonight?

If not, the following may not make sense.

I have a question for all that watched the program, do you think he told the truth???

This "crowd wisdom" thing just doesn't make sense to me, it implies that maybe there is something supernatural going on in our heads - something I refuse to believe.

Can it really work? :D

Or did he fix the machine? Sirely not!

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Its rubbish, the guy is a self confessed illusionist. that theory just wouldn work for so many reasons,just like the willing coin toss results.

drawboy

Tour Winner
Visit site
If it could work he would have the richest family in the world they'd win it every week not just here but around the globe.

Adrena1in

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I wish he'd just stick to his powers of suggestion over members of the public, because, if it's all true, it's incredibly fun watching. The more he does these "Russian Roulette" and "Lottery" gimmicks the less inclined I am to watch him.

It's like David Blaine and his street magic. Again, if the reactions of the on-lookers is real then it's great, but all the suspending himself in glass boxes or in big ice-cubes is just cringeworthy.

Ken_A

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I wish he'd just stick to his powers of suggestion over members of the public, because, if it's all true, it's incredibly fun watching. The more he does these "Russian Roulette" and "Lottery" gimmicks the less inclined I am to watch him.

It's like David Blaine and his street magic. Again, if the reactions of the on-lookers is real then it's great, but all the suspending himself in glass boxes or in big ice-cubes is just cringeworthy.

I have got to agree - Love the stuff on the street, but the blcks of ice etc is just cack.