Ironman

D

Deleted member 23270

Excellent!! Now be a normal human being and book a tee time with a stop at McDonalds on the way to the course :ROFLMAO:

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Absolutely awesome achievement. You've got every right to be proud of yourself.

Go get your well deserved IM tattoo - you've earned it!

Stick the feet up for a week too!

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
I probably mentioned this already but I still haven’t cleaned my bike after completing IM Copenhagen in 2019. It’s sat in the garage and I hope I never have to ride it again ?

If you do an ultra, do Race to the Tower along the Cotswold Way. Had two mates do it last weekend, looked ace. And the countryside is wonderful down here :)

Congrats again mate. Bolton is ridiculous and you smashed it. You just need to get your stuff framed now! (Yes, I still need to get round to printing and putting my photos in!)

I am entered in the Ballot for Race to the Stones, which is really local to me. Some of the route goes past my old house, so i know it like the back of my hand. Plus my wife did it last year,

Thanks mate! Stuff is away neatly while i wait on a frame, got an awesome print ordered too, i'll tweet it when i get it.

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Is it still the tough course in Bolton? There are easier and nicer courses around for your next one ;-)

:oops::p:D:D Is Boris a Clown, is the pope catholic? Yes, its brutal. The bike leg is savage, 3000+Meters of climbing over 3 laps, so you get to know exactly whats coming. I read somewhere there was a DNF rate of 28%, most of which were from the bike missing the cut off times.

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hell of an achievement, well done!

When's the next one? :D

Nope, not for a long time, if ever. Plenty of other challenges on my bucket list. gonna do some short tri stuff for a while and try and get a really quick 70.3 time under my belt.

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Nope, not for a long time, if ever. Plenty of other challenges on my bucket list. gonna do some short tri stuff for a while and try and get a really quick 70.3 time under my belt.

So decisive you answered me twice. An honour! ?