Irish Craic Classic 2015.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Good work Steve , it will depend on family holidays but should be good mate , gona be popular with this and meeting the Liverpool lads for a game or 2 in June aswell ha.. let me know when ya want the deposit and will do same as this year mate ..

Great work again mate:thup:

€50 deposit before end of year mate so no big panic as hotel wants it first week in January but welcome to send it as soon as you like and same as last year is no problem.

I'm guessing from the replies so far that everyone is quite happy to go with this deal then?

LanDog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
€50 deposit before end of year mate so no big panic as hotel wants it first week in January but welcome to send it as soon as you like and same as last year is no problem.

I'm guessing from the replies so far that everyone is quite happy to go with this deal then?

After this year's success, I'd trust your judgement Steve. Is Sea Point Jon's course?

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site

very much so mate, not sure bout playing the Friday that will depend on how many days leave in work ive used up by then etc ..

Status
Not open for further replies.