Irish Craic Classic 2014 Details and Deposits

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Ha Ha i was right thinking you were a sound man Mal .. bit of a fibber but sound ha ..

Cian , we are jealous of your age not ur golf mate ha ha ..

Just out of Barton meeting its 99% it wont be 4/5/6th weekend anyhow .. happy days

Happy days mate, fancy the Thursday as well :whistle:

You in your 30s :rofl: :rofl:

Malek must have thought you were someone else last year so you better introduce yourself properly this year

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
Happy days mate, fancy the Thursday as well :whistle:

You in your 30s :rofl: :rofl:

Malek must have thought you were someone else last year so you better introduce yourself properly this year

Thursday? ,id be shot ha ha

The rest of your post i choose to ignore MATE :eek:............:angry:

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Carrying alot of flesh me mate . a flesh wound could be serious ,,,,

Before someone else says it ha :p

There's very few, if any, of us in a position to comment on the amount of flesh your carrying Bill, the ICC isn't exactly a great advert for Weight Watchers is it :whistle:

Way too many :cheers: for most of us

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
Off work now until the 15th of July, waiting to here back if our offer on a house has been accepted so we can commence the mortgage application process, society day tomorrow and the ICC next week. June is ending well.

LanDog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Off work now until the 15th of July, waiting to here back if our offer on a house has been accepted so we can commence the mortgage application process, society day tomorrow and the ICC next week. June is ending well.

I'm playing a comp at Foyle GC tomorrow with a friend of mine, my first competitive game in I dunno how long!

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Invitation to Knock GC tomorrow for me then onto the charridy gala in the evening (always ends up being a late one apparently) then Captains day Saturday then out on the beers, no golf til the Friday then though. Looking forward to it!!

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The course?

Not the best around but it's fairly long so a good warm up for Concra!

Played it few weeks ago and was in great nick, been a while since I played it and I was never a fan of it but I quite enjoyed it that day.

The gross 74 probably helped a bit as well though

LanDog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Played it few weeks ago and was in great nick, been a while since I played it and I was never a fan of it but I quite enjoyed it that day.

The gross 74 probably helped a bit as well though

I've always found it a nice course condition wise, and the facilities around are great, just lacks character I find

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
put your foot down once you get through the first 6 holes. that's what I do there! 4, 6 and 15 bogey is no disgrace. you can get aggressive on the rest!