Introductions

D

Deleted member 1740

Alright, I'm Stuart_C

Local club- Lee Park GC (officially joining tomorrow)

Handicap - not official as yet. off 28 in society

Hopefully have the H'cap down to 20 ish by end of september

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Playing at Leatherhead, handicap various depending who im playing against, off 22 today but Homer etc have different ideas.

The 3 cards I have played to gain my handicap, off a frozen course I would have a handicap of 28!

Decided not to put these in seeing as im averaging around the 20 mark and don't want to be a bandit.

steve_l

Hacker
Visit site
Hi I'm Steve

Member at Malkins Bank - Sandbach (been on temp greens since Nov - :mad:)

Handicap 20 - been playing a year and a bit.

steve_l

Hacker
Visit site
Im Mike - play at William Wroe in Urmston, Manchester, or at Altrincham - both municipal pay and plays. Not a member anywhere so no handicap. Dont really play enough at the minute to justify the cost of membership round here.

Hi Mike - I played Altrincham muni yesterday - its a good course. Also played William Wroe (1st 9 only) a couple of weeks back.

Fancy a game sometime??

Steve

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Play at West Herts in Watford, off 12. Been off 12 forever, have no illusions that this will be the breakthrough year.

Fully expect to be off 12 next year too. Why buck the trend.

tonecapone

Assistant Pro
www.pdgc.co.uk
Hi Playing off 13.5 at the moment at Pontefract & District golf club been playing for around 10 years now.Played loads of courses around England,Scotland,Borders,Ireland & France.The highlight of my golfing experience has to be qualifying from Royal Birkdale to Turnberry In 2007 & 2008 in the BMW cup.Would like to get to single figures & be more consistant. Heres to 2009.

---------------------------------------------------------
in my bag
Mizuno mx20,Driver Titliest 983k,Ping Rapture 3&5 Wood
Putter Scotty Pro Platinum Newport,Wedges Titliest Vokey 50,56,60