Introduction

haplesshacker

Money List Winner
mid-life-crisis-man.blogspot.co.uk
Before anyone starts 'grooming' you. You might get asked a few questions, that might appear a bit 'interviewee'. It's just their way of welcoming you. Just humour them!!

Any-how's. Welcome to the forum.

Just to be a cynic. Yes, you can feature in the double page spread as one of the forumers. Just get in touch with one of our long established forumers. (You'll know who soon enough!)

If you want any free gear, Paul from GM is often on here asking for reader testers. Just keep logging in regular like and you never know!

Having re-read my reply it might come across a little off hand. Apologies,it was meant to be amuzing!

Comedy writer, I am not!!

It's not always like this.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Jahmoo

As you are nice and local, there is a big GM forum meet at Royal Ascot on April 3rd which you are more than welcome to come along to and put some faces to the user names. Drop me a PM if you are interested.

Jahmoo

Assistant Pro
Visit site
HJS,

Cheers for a fantastic offer, but will not be able to make the date, sorry. I am playing Brandon Wood GC on the 5th April and then FoA, Arden Course on the Monday6th April, another day of golf so close would only make my life hell.

As said, cheers for the offer, will look out for the next meet ;)