I know that it's 5 hours later in London than Boston, but...

Ye Olde Boomer

Visit site
You guys really go to bed early! It's barely after midnight there and nobody is responding to my posts.

One might think that you had to get up and go to work or something. I know. That's just crazy talk.

But you're ignoring me for some reason. Now I have to communicate with other Yanks which is never fun unless they're twenty or thirty or forty, or hell, even fifty year old ladies.
But that bunch, other than my own daughter, doesn't have much to say to me. Even the other septuagenarians are pretty skeptical as it turns out.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Maybe people are just getting tired of your gee-whizz yankie doodle shtick? :LOL:

I'm generally awake until 1am. I shouldn't be, since my alarm is set for 6:30 each morning, but I go to bed at 12 and end up looking at my phone for the best part of an hour anyway.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Really bizarre thought but maybe its because people work!!

Just a crazy thought.
...and many off us have to make our mug of Horlicks and take it off to bed to listen to A Book at Bedtime and if we can hang on The Shipping Forecast. I also like a listen in to Tom Swarbrick - he talks a lot of sense even if many of his callers don't...

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
Im with you on this. Y.O.B doesnt seem to be trolling anyone. Just wants to talk golf and seems to have an interest in the UK.

Trust me, we will need someone to help explain the handicap system to us when it kicks in at the end of the year so be nice people.
Don't trust them to answer anything about net double bogey limits and hole by hole score entry. Although when their GHIN system settles down it may be irrelevant as the computer will do it all for them. ;)

Last edited: