I know it's cold, but....

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
I've just seen my neighbour out walking her dog. It's a long haired golden retriever..........and it had a coat on :D
Does anyone else have coats, dresses, pyjamas etc for their pooches?

6176.jpg

Chrimbo

Head Pro
Visit site
Errrr ...... no. When I take our chocolate Labrador out it's me who's got the coat on not him.

Anyone who puts a coat on a dog should be sectioned :)

algar5

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I have a Labrador as well and there is no way I would ever put a coat or dress her up in any of the other dodgy pet clothing.
I cringe everytime I see someone walking or indeed carrying their dog/pet dressed up and to kids the owners are a source of ridicule.

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
I can just picture skin and hair flying everywhere :D

Yeah and most of it will be mine!!! :D

So I take it that tonight, just before you climb your stairs for bed, you wont be slipping on a pair of snowmen Jamys on your best friend? (I mean your dog :eek:)

snowman_pyjamas_daisy.jpg

Available here for only £15.99 of your hard earned.
Having read a review the only drawback to them is as there is no way to fasten them to your dog, and by the morning the dog has pulled them off. :D
Maybe a staple gun would help? ;)

RGDave

Money List Winner
Visit site
Does anyone else have coats, dresses, pyjamas etc for their pooches?

Nope. My dog was born on a Welsh hillside. I guess if he was really cold, he'd catch a sheep (instead of herding one) and make himself a fur coat.....:)
He's actually too old for hill walking....he potters round the garden, chases the odd Titleist, then crashes out for 2 hours. A bit like me I guess. :)