I have sinned.

RGDave

Money List Winner
Visit site
Fellow forumers, I have sinned.

I have not practised for 2 months and have pulled and sliced my way round the course(s) for the last 4 weeks. I have coveted my neighbours MP-series irons (not to mention his wife) and believed a a false god called luck.

Well, the luck has run out and I've scored a "top of the house" 90 for the first time this millenium.

Managed 2 birdies (both on par 5s) and 2 pars, but amazingly played 14 holes 20 over par. Still driving OK but pulled/sliced EVERY full iron/wood shot.....

I have punished myself with two sessions of 100 balls hitting every ball starting right and some straight and draws have emerged. I will continue to punish myself with more of the same until Mr Out-In is well and truly sent to a place it's going to be hard to come back from.

Will endless drills and reps building an in-out fix me in a week or two, or do I need to go and see a Priest?

Dave :cool:

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
How dare you!!

Flog yourself with stinging nettles this instant or endure the wrath of the rough for all eternity!

RGDave

Money List Winner
Visit site
Flog yourself with stinging nettles this instant

Can I get her-next-doors to do this..... :D

(Such a beautifully proportioned top line and and rounded sole that inspires confidence :mad: :D)

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Fellow forumers, I have sinned.

I have not practised for 2 months and have pulled and sliced my way round the course(s) for the last 4 weeks. I have coveted my neighbours MP-series irons (not to mention his wife) and believed a a false god called luck.

Well, the luck has run out and I've scored a "top of the house" 90 for the first time this millenium.

Managed 2 birdies (both on par 5s) and 2 pars, but amazingly played 14 holes 20 over par. Still driving OK but pulled/sliced EVERY full iron/wood shot.....

I have punished myself with two sessions of 100 balls hitting every ball starting right and some straight and draws have emerged. I will continue to punish myself with more of the same until Mr Out-In is well and truly sent to a place it's going to be hard to come back from.

Will endless drills and reps building an in-out fix me in a week or two, or do I need to go and see a Priest?

Dave :cool:

Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone :(

Lest ye not forget,

Thou shall not covet thy neighbour :eek:

Get back to the range my boy :D :D

Golfmmad.

RGDave

Money List Winner
Visit site
RGDave, can you hit the pull at will?

Sure can....no problem. Since finding a very straight driver, I've just been aiming right of centre and ending up 10-15 yards left of the centre cut. My driving has been AOK for months. The problem is with the irons.

I thought by neutralising my grip, I might start hitting fades into green, but I either "flip" the face and end up in the left traps or mysteriously hit a ball that comes up right and short (except not an out n out slice!!!)