I didn’t play today.....

slowhand

Head Pro
Visit site
As my son has tested positive for coronavirus, so we are all isolating for the next 2 weeks.

I had a tee time this afternoon for the monthly medal as well ?

Bet the weather for the next 2 weeks is stunning, and then turns rubbish

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted Member 1156

As my son has tested positive for coronavirus, so we are all isolating for the next 2 weeks.

I'm in the same situation, can't leave the house till next weekend assuming my test comes back negative. Bummer ain't it ?

slowhand

Head Pro
Visit site
I'm in the same situation, can't leave the house till next weekend assuming my test comes back negative. Bummer ain't it ?
Sorry to hear that mate. Hope whoever has the virus in your house makes a swift and full recovery.

Apparently, since I’m not showing any symptoms, I’m not supposed to go get a test myself. Hopefully will be out in time for the monthly stableford.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
i Don't usually play Sundays, had put today aside to get some gardening done as today had the best forecaste.... FYI it was wrong, rained most of the day

mikejohnchapman

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site

Me too - in the house until next weekend after a positive test.

Should have been working at Wentworth this week :(

slowhand

Head Pro
Visit site
Your son tests positive for coronavirus and all’s your worried about is getting out to play golf?!

No, I have a lot of worries at the moment, chief of all my son’s health, but also my job (very stressful period at the moment) as well as other personal issues. Golf is my outlet, my stress relief so in one shot this disease has both increased my stress and removed my method of dealing with it. I posted what I did as it was the bit of what’s happening that is related to golf, and TBH, to try and feel as if I wasn’t alone, and maybe selfishly, get a bit of sympathy. So thanks very much for yours.

Sincerely though, I hope you and your family don’t have to go through what I and others here are at the moment, but if you are, I hope for a full and complete recovery

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hope you’re lad makes a speedy recovery. I didn’t play either. No Covid issues fortunately, just work an family reasons.

I did play yesterday tho, a measley 27 pts but hit the irons good. Struggled badly in gauging speed of chips. I was well beaten by the biggest bandit in bootle. 42pts off, wait for it.... 2! 4 under on his round, it really was great to see

slowhand

Head Pro
Visit site
Hope you’re lad makes a speedy recovery. I didn’t play either. No Covid issues fortunately, just work an family reasons.

I did play yesterday tho, a measley 27 pts but hit the irons good. Struggled badly in gauging speed of chips. I was well beaten by the biggest bandit in bootle. 42pts off, wait for it.... 2! 4 under on his round, it really was great to see
Thanks. His temperature seems to be on the way back down, so fingers crossed

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
No, I have a lot of worries at the moment, chief of all my son’s health, but also my job (very stressful period at the moment) as well as other personal issues. Golf is my outlet, my stress relief so in one shot this disease has both increased my stress and removed my method of dealing with it. I posted what I did as it was the bit of what’s happening that is related to golf, and TBH, to try and feel as if I wasn’t alone, and maybe selfishly, get a bit of sympathy. So thanks very much for yours.

Sincerely though, I hope you and your family don’t have to go through what I and others here are at the moment, but if you are, I hope for a full and complete recovery

Don't worry about it. Sadly there is always the odd person on here that can't resist a dig. Hope it works out and you can sort your issues out as best you can and everyones health gets back to normality. Won't be too long before you can get out and play again. Stick around on here to pass some time, clean the sticks and watch some golf on Youtube. It'll soon pass

slowhand

Head Pro
Visit site
Don't worry about it. Sadly there is always the odd person on here that can't resist a dig. Hope it works out and you can sort your issues out as best you can and everyones health gets back to normality. Won't be too long before you can get out and play again. Stick around on here to pass some time, clean the sticks and watch some golf on Youtube. It'll soon pass

Cheers Homer.

inc0gnito

Assistant Pro
Visit site

You might wanna lead with that next time. Hope he recovers well.