HTL Wants to take you money.........

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Right, im off work for the next several weeks my course is in great condition and I have been cut to 15, who Fancies coming down to play for a fiver?

I haven't got a car at the moment (lost in break up with ex, I got the flat) so you will have to come to me but ill buy the drinks after to compensate.

This is where I am.

http://www.lgc-golf.co.uk/showpage.asp?p=90

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I'm free on the 8th, 16th and 22/23rd August (surgery put back a week so last chance saloon for a while) if anyone wants to take me and HTL on and try and take our unbeaten record (providing HTL doesn't want all the glory himself of course)

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
If you fancy a hammering on the 16th August, I might be able to fix up a re-match against Normski and I.
;)

PS Congratulations on the cut Hywel....still not enough though ;) ;) ;)

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
16th of August looks good for a match. Do you fancy playing mine or Homers club? I can stay at the Mrs parents the night before and easily get to Ascot. Your call lads.

Leftie ill PM you when I get home to fix something up. Would be good to make it a four ball.........

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Happy to sign you all in if you fancy Ascot for a change.

On the basis that we've played Leatherhead twice Homer, and Normski has never played Ascot, then your track might be the better of the two?
Norm is on holiday at the moment so I can't confirm anything until next week if that's ok?
How much, out of curiousity, is the guests green fee at Ascot on a Sunday??? Have a trip coming up at the end of August and money is getting a bit tight... ;)

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Thinks its £30 at weekends as a guest. I'm happy to sign everyone in and I don't know of anything on for the 16th apart from a womens competition between 9.15 and 11.00 so I guess anytime after about 12 would be best.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Thinks its £30 at weekends as a guest. I'm happy to sign everyone in and I don't know of anything on for the 16th apart from a womens competition between 9.15 and 11.00 so I guess anytime after about 12 would be best.

Thanks for letting me know. I have sent Norm a text but he hasn't responded as yet. He has gone to Norfolk on his hols and did warn me that mobile coverage up there was crap!
He's back on Sunday so will ask him, and will let you know over the week-end.
Can you ask the greenstaff to trim the greens up a bit? They were a bit slooooow in April ;) ;)

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
Hiya,
Wouldn't mind a lookie around your track - fancy playing on Monday?
I can pick you up if you PM me a postcode to whack into the satnav :D
Anytime around lunchtime or later would be cool.

regards

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Justoneuk

You are more than welcome for a game but I'm working this week. I have a week of w/c 17/8 if you are free that week at all. I'm not sure what day I'm free yet as HID is off too and she has plans for some of it.