How to make best use of my Putting Practice during Lockdown

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
To my non-professional eye, it looks like you're setting your feet and body before you set the putter, set the putter head first and then align your feet and body to that.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
You need to put on shoes or else you will want to add half in inch to the putter when you start playing again:LOL:

My pro switched me to a one third back and two thirds forward stroke many years ago to encourage me to accelerate through the ball, works well for me.
It also encourages a slight upwards movement through the ball as recommended by Harold Swash.

D

Deleted member 3432

Didn't take long to rip your putting stroke to bits.....

Better not put mine up :ROFLMAO:

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Didn't take long to rip your putting stroke to bits.....

I sort of wanted that to happen, I have now got a couple of things to work on!

I am glad people have recommed shortening backswing as I used to be “short back and through” but I have drifted away without realising, its only when you see it on video you realise!

Sadly I have a nasty cold so wasn’t able to put any advice into practice, maybe tomorrow if I am better.

I must say I really like the putt out thing, great feedback and works well with the putting rail. I’m also going to get a putting mirror so I can do some puttting without the rail but still check eye position.