How many rounds for 2017

TreeSeeker

Assistant Pro
Visit site
For me number of rounds is a by product of other stats I keep, but actually one of the most useful when thinking of what membership option works

D

Deleted Member 1156

For me number of rounds is a by product of other stats I keep, but actually one of the most useful when thinking of what membership option works

If your target is 150 rounds a year then joining a club is a no brainer over pay and play.

TreeSeeker

Assistant Pro
Visit site
If your target is 150 rounds a year then joining a club is a no brainer over pay and play.

I'm expecting alot of my rounds to come from different courses as I travel quite a bit. So its actually a bit closer a call, still going to join one course nearby though as the under 40 deals are just too cheap to miss.

D

Deleted member 21258

I reckon around 75 complete rounds (counting 9 holes in the evening as 1/2 a round).

Jealous of some people getting to around 200, wow:cool:.

LincolnShep

Head Pro
Visit site
77 rounds for me, which is comfortably more than any previous year. I wish the extra play was helping my handicap but the opposite seems to be true!

moogie

Tour Winner
Visit site
78 rounds for me
Which is probably as much as I’d played in the previous 3 years combined....!!

Some of the numbers quoted on here suggest plenty singletons.....or extremely accommodating wives/partners