How many PSI’s Does your club have

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Why would you need terminals to input scores? - not everyone has the tech savvy to operate them (think of the old folks) - card in the box and let the handicap secretary sort it out.

That's where we were 20 years ago - time moves on.

20 years ago my club had a computer to enter your comp score. Then you put your card in the correct division box. So they are nothing new.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Why would you need terminals to input scores? - not everyone has the tech savvy to operate them (think of the old folks) - card in the box and let the handicap secretary sort it out.

That's where we were 20 years ago - time moves on.

Last time I had to input all the scores for a Saturday medal that was 4 hours of my Sunday given up on a voluntary basis. On a Monday morning where I play there will be 3 or 4 competitions to be finalised. Imagine how long that would take a secretary.

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
Last time I had to input all the scores for a Saturday medal that was 4 hours of my Sunday given up on a voluntary basis. On a Monday morning where I play there will be 3 or 4 competitions to be finalised. Imagine how long that would take a secretary.
I know I used to do it back then - I'm making the point that the 'old folks' learned to use the terminals - phone input is probably the future.