Hotgolf

Oldham92

Hacker
Visit site
Seen they have some decent prices online and going to be in the Ellesmere port area on Tuesday so thought I might as well pop in.

Has anyone been before?

And if you have are there any bargains to be had or is it the same stock at the same prices you can find in any other shop?

Wolf

Visit site
Haven't bought from there before but heard good things. As for Ellesmere Port don't leave the car parked 2 long the place has more wronguns than anywhere I've ever been.

Oldham92

Hacker
Visit site
I have bought online a few times.
Great service from them.
Looking forward to hearing your feedback

Seen decent prices online but hoping to find something a bit different. I find the physical stores of places like AG and clubhouse golf always have the exact same stuff in stock

chimpo1

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I bought three items from them a couple of weeks ago. The pair of shoes were damaged when I opened the box. They responded quickly to my emails and refunded full amount promptly once I sent them back. I would recommend them, no problem.

Redtraveller

Club Champion
Visit site
I've bought online and been to the shop. The shop isn't massive but is packed full of stuff. They have an eBay shop too and I'm not sure if everything is out but I'm sure they have it. If there's something specific you want maybe just call ahead to make sure they have it in. It's a decent shop in a small industrial type unit.

Just to add I don't think it's particularly cheaper than anywhere else but I suppose like anywhere they have some decent deals

Oldham92

Hacker
Visit site
I've bought online and been to the shop. The shop isn't massive but is packed full of stuff. They have an eBay shop too and I'm not sure if everything is out but I'm sure they have it. If there's something specific you want maybe just call ahead to make sure they have it in. It's a decent shop in a small industrial type unit.

Just to add I don't think it's particularly cheaper than anywhere else but I suppose like anywhere they have some decent deals

Nothing specific, got a few things on my wanted list so I figured while I'm in the area I might as well.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
If your going the shop there’s a big outlet Cheshire Oaks. over the other side of the motorway as well .
Some nice stuff Nike shop Adidas shop. Pretty big place.

Hot golf got some good stuff but you have to search for bargains.

Oldham92

Hacker
Visit site
If your going the shop there’s a big outlet Cheshire Oaks. over the other side of the motorway as well .
Some nice stuff Nike shop Adidas shop. Pretty big place.

Hot golf got some good stuff but you have to search for bargains.

Yeah it's Cheshire oaks that I'm going to be at. Sounds like it's worth popping over. Thanks

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I'll see your Ellesmere Port and Margate and raise you a Slough. Always feel really on edge when I have to go there. I've seen Hotgolf online but as no-one has really mentioned them too often I've always been wary. Might have another look

D

Deleted member 1740

Its a decent shop and usually has good deals on stuff.

Quite a few 2nd hand bits too that are tempting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oldham92

Hacker
Visit site
Plenty of stuff in there. Was tempted by an M4 3W for £99 but decided it was just stupid when I love my current 3W. Nearly bought a 60° for £80 but decided against it. Under armour outlet at Cheshire oaks has plenty of golf clothing though 👍