Hillington Industrial Estate putting green ?????

cm_qs

Head Pro
Visit site
I work in a little factory unit in Hillington Industrial Estate in Glasgow which is a dull and dreary place at the best of times.

Today it just got a bit better.

Just had a work colleague appear in this morning and ask me where the putting green came from.

"What putting green??"

"The one at the end of the road. It's only a hundred yards away!"

" Are you tuggin' ma tadger?? There's nae putting green in this estate!?"

"There is. It's got wee red flags an' everything"

"I'm going to shop for milk. I need to see this for myself "

So off I trot and sure enough, the Hillington Park community putting green has randomly appeared, as if by magic, a hundred yards from my workplace.
Got two putters in the boot of the car so the first outdoor office putting championship will commence at lunchtime.

Result!

6inchcup

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
sounds like one of the councillors is a keen golfer lets hope it doesn't turn into the local dog walkers toilet stop,similar think happened next to my offices,been in a new small industrial estate for about six months when the empty unit 2 doors down became an indoor range you know the ones play any course in the world trackman set up the works had a lounge with food and drinks and was very smart,spent every lunch time there but sadly closed after 6 months due to owner doing a runner and everything being repossessed (think it was a front for dodgy business dealings) it is now a bakery,funny i still spend my lunch time in there,as my tight pants will testify!.