High cholesterol thread

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Ave said this before and will say it again.

When we did Health surveylance medicals at the pit. Predominantly one of the main problems was high blood pressure.they would be referred to there gps for monitoring. Bottom line, the lads drank to much,Smoked to much, diets were shocking and they were overweight. They never exercised. Once referred to GPS, not only were they overweight and had BP. They also had high cholesterol. There lifestyles were shocking. They were given options, medication or a change in lifestyles. A Majority choose the easy option. Medication.
A couple of years later they would be in for there two yearly health surveillance ( or yearly of it was that bad) and there weight had gone up, also there BP, they were put on higher doses of medication. It was a vicious down wood spiral.

Tashyboy

Visit site
My lips swelled up and were bleeding, the next morning my chin and cheeks were swollen. I was told to avoid ACE Inhibitors of any kind.
I think that if anyone has not taken drugs and suffered with adverse reactions , it’s hard for them to comprehend what it’s like.
I was once prescribed Danol instead of Danerol. Within minutes I thought I was growing breasts and something was not right. I had access to a mims drugs book and was shocked to find they were something like female hormone tablets I was swallowing instead of antihistamines.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
I think that if anyone has not taken drugs and suffered with adverse reactions , it’s hard for them to comprehend what it’s like.
I was once prescribed Danol instead of Danerol. Within minutes I thought I was growing breasts and something was not right. I had access to a mims drugs book and was shocked to find they were something like female hormone tablets I was swallowing instead of antihistamines.
Is that an excuse for some of the boobs you've made :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .
Only joking mate (y)

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
My younger brother had just been diagnosed with angina. We have an uncle who died in his 40s of a heart attack and another who died of one in his 50s - and our dad also aged 80. As he said to me on Thursday…you may feel fine but we have the same genes. New diet and exercise regime starts Monday.

Tashyboy

Visit site
My younger brother had just been diagnosed with angina. We have an uncle who died in his 40s of a heart attack and another who died of one in his 50s - and our dad also aged 80. As he said to me on Thursday…you may feel fine but we have the same genes. New diet and exercise regime starts Monday.
Not wanting to sound a miserable sod. But your positive response is one I have seen a few times that people learn from
Other people’s “ misfortunes “. Good luck with it SILH