He's back - You have been warned !!

LIG

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
After all that (health issues, HS2, covid etc. blah, blah, blah).... played my first round last Friday with a view to re-starting golf after (quite) a few years "in the wilderness".

Unfortunately [for you lot] there was no need for an ambulance to transport my body back home [although there was a distinct feeling that "death [had been] warmed over" the following morning. 😵‍💫
Was persuaded to sally forth again yesterday and, once again [unfortunately for you lot], the prophesied "you'll over do it" and "have a heart attack" did not come to pass. Yay!😀 or Rasp!! 😝

So, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. Should you see the LIG on a course near you ...... STAND WELL CLEAR (preferably in the next county :LOL:) because....

...THOSE DIMPLED LITTLE BLIGHTERS WON'T DO WOT THEY AUGHTA !! :mad:

Haven't broken 100 yet!! 🙁

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
After all that (health issues, HS2, covid etc. blah, blah, blah).... played my first round last Friday with a view to re-starting golf after (quite) a few years "in the wilderness".

Unfortunately [for you lot] there was no need for an ambulance to transport my body back home [although there was a distinct feeling that "death [had been] warmed over" the following morning. 😵‍💫
Was persuaded to sally forth again yesterday and, once again [unfortunately for you lot], the prophesied "you'll over do it" and "have a heart attack" did not come to pass. Yay!😀 or Rasp!! 😝

So, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. Should you see the LIG on a course near you ...... STAND WELL CLEAR (preferably in the next county :LOL:) because....

...THOSE DIMPLED LITTLE BLIGHTERS WON'T DO WOT THEY AUGHTA !! :mad:

Haven't broken 100 yet!! 🙁

Hi LIG old boy, great to see you back

I wouldn't worry about how you do, or don't hit the ball cos I've found out that whether you play continuously or take a Kong break we still struggle as we age

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Flippin 'eck. Thought that we had seen the last of you having hit one provisional too many. ;)

Welcome back mate. Glad you are OK and back on the course again. Haven't bettered 100 yet? Why break the habit of a lifetime 🤣🤣