Help Uploading My Swing

Jensen

Tour Rookie
Visit site
So I've taken the first step in recording my swing, ha ha.

I've recorded this using Swingreader and now want to upload it to the golf monthly site so you guys can laugh and dissect. :whoo: I've managed to set up an account on Swingreader and upload it on that software. So my question is how do I physically upload it from Swingreader to the golf monthly site.

As you can see I'm a computer/tech dinosaur.

Hope someone can help then you can have a laugh

DaveyG

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
So I've taken the first step in recording my swing, ha ha.

I've recorded this using Swingreader and now want to upload it to the golf monthly site so you guys can laugh and dissect. :whoo: I've managed to set up an account on Swingreader and upload it on that software. So my question is how do I physically upload it from Swingreader to the golf monthly site.

As you can see I'm a computer/tech dinosaur.

Hope someone can help then you can have a laugh

When viewing it online copy and paste whats in the title bar...As simple as that bud.

As I have mentioned before its better to view in crome or firefox as IE doesn't allow you to slow it down and draw lines etc

Jensen

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Do you have a you tube account?

When viewing it online copy and paste whats in the title bar...As simple as that bud.

As I have mentioned before its better to view in crome or firefox as IE doesn't allow you to slow it down and draw lines etc

Thanks eventually managed to upload, but couldn't slow swing down.

Cheers