Help: Scotty Cameron

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Mine also has a hologram sticker and number etched below it like Gareth's. As far as im aware, although bought second hand mine is genuine. Had a Titleist fitter have a look at it and he was sure its genuine.

I don't know if the etching and hologram are common practice.

Garesfield ACE

Tour Rookie
Visit site
What you doing up so early as well man Craig!.I cant get back to kip (am unwell anyway ) off to Dunfermline with my lass this morning for 2 days,,,hoping to get on the range for an hour near our hotel.Then maybe a half game on Sunday lunchtime at Kingsfield Golf Centre on way home (USPGA greens and great draining track CURRENTLY OPEN!!! ).

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
I might have dabbled on it ;)

still keeping the Ping but thought for the price I may aswell see what all this fuss is about Scotty's.

If you decide you like it and want it restoring you can send it back to Scotty in the states and for around £90 you can have it restored to new.

Wayman

Tour Winner
Visit site
What you doing up so early as well man Craig!.I cant get back to kip (am unwell anyway ) off to Dunfermline with my lass this morning for 2 days,,,hoping to get on the range for an hour near our hotel.Then maybe a half game on Sunday lunchtime at Kingsfield Golf Centre on way home (USPGA greens and great draining track CURRENTLY OPEN!!! ).

I was at work at that time always up that early during week actually even on a weekend

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site

You're off to Dunfermline? What you coming to this hole for? lol
No decent range near here unless you want to travel a bit.

Garesfield ACE

Tour Rookie
Visit site
You're off to Dunfermline? What you coming to this hole for? lol
No decent range near here unless you want to travel a bit.

Staying at the Best Western in Crossford mate for the 3rd time.Got family in this area.ANY driving range would do at minute after being unable to hit a ball in 3 weeks.(Newcastle area isvirtually shut down ) Went to the Forrester Park range yesterday.Course wasnt fully open but greens I saw looked decent.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Staying at the Best Western in Crossford mate for the 3rd time.Got family in this area.ANY driving range would do at minute after being unable to hit a ball in 3 weeks.(Newcastle area isvirtually shut down ) Went to the Forrester Park range yesterday.Course wasnt fully open but greens I saw looked decent.

Forrsters is terrible mate. If you are at the Keavil then the best course is right next to you.
Forrsters range is also crap, its 5 mins from my house but if I ever head to a range I go 40 minutes to one thats 100 times better. Next time you are up this way let me know and we can head to a good range if you want.

Garesfield ACE

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Forrsters is terrible mate. If you are at the Keavil then the best course is right next to you.
Forrsters range is also crap, its 5 mins from my house but if I ever head to a range I go 40 minutes to one thats 100 times better. Next time you are up this way let me know and we can head to a good range if you want.

Wow you really dont like that range at FP.The range I use near mine is fine has a cracking par 3 course with it....Yeah next time I am up your way might get a game with you.

Kev.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Wow you really dont like that range at FP.The range I use near mine is fine has a cracking par 3 course with it....Yeah next time I am up your way might get a game with you.

Kev.

Yep, I don't like it at all. Big dip in the middle, mats like concrete, distances not right either (example, 90% balls but the 200yd mark is actually at 205...? WTF, it's basic math... :lol: :rant:

Yeah, no bother, let me know when you will be back up and we can get a game at Muckhart or one of the local Dunf courses.