Help please!!! Result dispute! Help needed!!!!! Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

danielfdegnan

Visit site
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I've a question for you all[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] I've just finished playing in our Wednesday bowl medal competition. This competition is decided on your best 2 net scores of the 5 rounds in the competition. There has been 2 people finished on the same score of 130.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]One player has 65-65. The other player has 67-63 (me)[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]What is the ruling on deciding who wins.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Remember this is the best 2 scores from any of the 5 rounds.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Your help with this would be appreciated.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I've asked but I didn't get any clarity.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Cheers [/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Ps I've also emailed howdidido.com & they replied with.....[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]As this is decided on any 2 best net scores from 5 medal rounds the decision would go to the player with the lowest net score of the competition.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]If the 2 players were tied with the exact same selected scores then the usual count back rules would come into play on the 2nd of their 2 selected scores.[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Ie if one player shot 75-65= 140[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]& another player shot 76-64 =140[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]The player with the 64 would win.[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]if both players had shot 70-69[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Then the count back would be on the 69.

Help required please!!![/FONT]

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hi there.

You previous two posts have been merged and out into the lounge where your auestio. Will receive a wider audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.