Help For Heroes Rogues Gallery

D

Deleted member 15344

You fell immediately in to the trap. I posted that specifically to highlight the difference between someone making a similar comment and someone who isn't known, and right on que it's capitalised upon, further proof if needed.

I just invited you along to join us - I know for sure the people making the other comments have either been there this year or previous year so when they post you know exactly where they are coming from - so for me it’s just a check to see if you are being derogatory or just having a cheeky laugh - hence a use of a smiley helps with understanding.

User 99

Assistant Pro
Banned
Visit site
I never said a thing in this topic til the discussion about whether there was cliques or not, I immediately posted that, yes to get a reaction, and as I said, right on que, so lets say someone who was at said meet said the exact same thing, would that have been acceptable ??

User 99

Assistant Pro
Banned
Visit site
I just invited you along to join us - I know for sure the people making the other comments have either been there this year or previous year so when they post you know exactly where they are coming from - so for me it’s just a check to see if you are being derogatory or just having a cheeky laugh - hence a use of a smiley helps with understanding.

It was a cheeky laugh, it was tongue in cheek and you, and subsequently others proved the very point from an outsiders pov, which you being an insider won't doesn't see. I'll say one thing for you as a poster, you don't resort to the pathetic name calling as a few others do, you take the time to make your point.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
It was a cheeky laugh, it was tongue in cheek and you, and subsequently others proved the very point from an outsiders pov, which you being an insider won't doesn't see.

If you posted in response to my post, the difference was that I put a smiley on the original post to let everyone, many of whom I know, realise that I was joking - you didn't! So, it wasn't anywhere near the same post

User 99

Assistant Pro
Banned
Visit site
If you posted in response to my post, the difference was that I put a smiley on the original post to let everyone, many of whom I know, realise that I was joking - you didn't! So, it wasn't anywhere near the same post

So you're saying that the putting n of a smiley makes everything ok by someone that is known but not putting a smiley in by someone who isn't known isn't ok ? What if I put a smiley in and you didn't, what then ?

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
So you're saying that the putting n of a smiley makes everything ok by someone that is known but not putting a smiley in by someone who isn't known isn't ok ? What if I put a smiley in and you didn't, what then ?

You can't twist this. I did, and always do, use a smiley if my post is light hearted - you didn't !
If you had of done so then I don't see anyone would have queried the post
Simple really!

User 99

Assistant Pro
Banned
Visit site
You can't twist this. I did, and always do, use a smiley if my post is light hearted - you didn't !
If you had of done so then I don't see anyone would have queried the post
Simple really!

You're so itching for an argument aren't you :ROFLMAO: I asked a simple question, now I'm being accused of twisting things :ROFLMAO: tell you what, you win (y)

D

Deleted member 15344

It was a cheeky laugh, it was tongue in cheek and you, and subsequently others proved the very point from an outsiders pov, which you being an insider won't doesn't see. I'll say one thing for you as a poster, you don't resort to the pathetic name calling as a few others do, you take the time to make your point.

And I suspected it was more a cheeky comment and just putting a winking smiley or a smile etc helps get the message across on an Internet forum - it helps convey the message beyond the written word

D

Deleted member 16999

I wasn’t at the H4H day, only been to a few meets, completely dislike a few on here, met some superb people.
That picture contains some people blown up in battle, mentally and physically scared for life, guys who give up their holidays from work and have helped raise thousands for Charity and you feel that posting one word to bait people is proving a point.
Unfortunately the more you post the more the word you used sums you up.
No smilies, nothing, you’re a troll.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Which is exactly what would happen in real life.

I can be as sarcastic or horrible with people I know, for no other reason that I know them.

This place is no different from anywhere. I would not walk into a room of strangers and expect them to get my sarcasm without knowing them first.

You may have scored a point in your own eyes but I fail to see the exact game you think you are playing.

For reference I’ve not been on a big meet. However I do know a few guys on here personally.

Generally I’d only be sarky to people I know. Same goes for real life.

Maybe try and stop spotting monsters hiding under beds that ain’t there eh?

It’s a pretty boring and soulless past time.

Entry to the NW clique now rubber-stamped, Davie.

I'll show you the handshake at Wallasey.:LOL:

LIG

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Still there. Are you sure you dont have a pop-up blocker or similar running? I get the accept deny privacy questions first, then when past that they are all there to see:)

I don't get the accept deny privacy questions from the forum but do get it from other sites. It's an annoyance. Grrrr! :mad:

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Pictures are great. I don't get any titles/names etc to help identify the suspects. Is that because of the way I'm viewing them, or because they have been omitted to protect the innocent?

D

Deleted member 21258

Pictures are great. I don't get any titles/names etc to help identify the suspects. Is that because of the way I'm viewing them, or because they have been omitted to protect the innocent?

there isn't any names on the pictures when I looked at them.