Help For Heroes charity golf day - Hankley Common Golf Club - Wednesday 30th August 2023

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Just taken a look at their website.
"All roads, paths and tracks are integral parts of the course and the ball must be played as it lies or.declared unplayable."
No free drops folks, so throw an old club in the bag!! 😉

Looks like there's a separate car park for "10th tees", so anyone playing 7,8, 10-17 may find it easier to park there, rather than walk what looks like a loooooong way! 18th is almost same distance from either car park.

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
"All roads, paths and tracks are integral parts of the course and the ball must be played as it lies or.declared unplayable."

Looks like there's a separate car park for "10th tees", so anyone playing 7,8, 10-17 may find it easier to park there, rather than walk what looks like a loooooong way! 18th is almost same distance from either car park.

Have you looked this up because you usually find yourself playing away from the fairway, and Rich has put your potty mouth away from the club? 😂

richart

Major Champion
Visit site

Pipe down you. I give all the instructions in a thread before the day.:mad:

BigJC_H4H

Visit site
Looking forward to seeing you all again and of course anyone new to this event.

Thanks for the tip :)

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Suggest you let Rich know, just in case
I didn't want to bother him if it's just bruising and nothing to worry about. Should be getting the results shortly so it it's bad news I'll ping him a message. Cheers. 👍🏻 If it's too late for buggies I'll still be attending anyway, it'll just take me longer to get round. 😂

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
I didn't want to bother him if it's just bruising and nothing to worry about. Should be getting the results shortly so it it's bad news I'll ping him a message. Cheers. 👍🏻 If it's too late for buggies I'll still be attending anyway, it'll just take me longer to get round. 😂
Oh god not another slow play thread 🙄🤭

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Nothing is broken, just bruising so hopefully with 3 days til Farnham to recover I'll be alright.