Hello again!

Evesdad

Tour Winner
Visit site
After taking a leave of absence over the last 6 months or so I thought I'd better check back in and see what I've missed?

I felt a little disillusioned with my golf and although I've been playing as much it hasn't been all consuming so stepped back a bit.

Still as bad as ever but can feel a corner being turned.

D

Deleted member 16999

After taking a leave of absence over the last 6 months or so I thought I'd better check back in and see what I've missed?

I felt a little disillusioned with my golf and although I've been playing as much it hasn't been all consuming so stepped back a bit.

Welcome back mate, I thought it was your football team that had you disillushioned and why you'd disappeared.

Evesdad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Ha ha no that's just been unbelievable! Never thought I'd see the day! Work didn't help as I've had a pretty tough time at work that's left me pretty drained so that took its toll. Think it was just time away from the same old threads! I feel all refreshed for which ball and waterproofs etc now.

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site

Nice to see you back Richard. When you get to my age, you will have gone through unimaginable periods of disillusionment, but you will always come out the other side. Start enjoying again.

Evesdad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thanks Jim. Hope you had a good birthday! With work and home life I just haven't had the time to practice so I've just been playing as normal. Throw in 2 new dogs and my time just disappears! I feel the break has done me good and I'm raring to go again!